Chapter 26

A/N: Didn't want to be a bitch about this but 'UPDATE PLEASE' is not a freaking comment. When I say tell me your thoughts I mean it people. I'm KDF_28 approve this message.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Please Sarabi, I want to bring another beautiful baby that we create into this world," Joey looked up in Sarabi's eyes. "I want to have a baby with my beautiful wife that I love. Boy or girl it don't matter as along as it is a baby." Sarabi stared down at Joey and saw how much he wanted another baby.

"What's going on?"Noah walked down with Summer hand in hand. He saw Joey on his knees latched on his mother.

"Well Joey wants to have another baby with Sarabi and we are all waiting on a answer." Paul said watching closely.

"Sarabi I know you been through a lot sweetie, I know I have hurt you in the past, but we made it through the storm and rain and I know you have your doubts that I love you. But I love you and I want to have another baby, baby. Ok?" Joey said.

"Ok."

"Ok!"

"Yes I'll have another baby with you." Sarabi smiled

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"Joey got up and kissed his wife with love and affection."I love you so much you just made me the most happiest man ever. You just don't know."

"Yay! I'm so happy for you two." Summer said congratulating them.

"Summer I'm just glad Noah found you,"Sarabi hugged Summer. "Don't worry about them hoes if they got shit to say I'm going to break their necks."

"Don't worry about it,"Summer said and smiled."I just need to pray on it."

"Noah you got a keeper if she says she is just going to pray for them. She is a woman of god."

"I never want to lose her."Noah said.

"Take care of her son," Joey patted Noah's shoulders."I don't know what your mother will do to you if you don't."

"Thanks for the warning it is greatly appreciated." Noah laughed and so did everyone else.

"What are you doing?"Noah said leaning in the door way.

"Cleaning off the table why?"

"I don't want you in your feet,"Noah swooped Summer off her feet. Summer let out a soft squeak. "I want you upstairs in the bed waiting for me to come cuddle to come cuddle you."

"Noah put me down I'm too heavy." Summer said but he just but her on his back.

"Baby your not to heavy plus this is a work out for me." Noah started to walk up the steps but that comment he made bothered Summer. Memories from school started to go through her mind. All the names and insults and one of the insults was if 'If someone pick you up that would be their work out."

"Ok that did it put me down Noah." Summer hopped down from his back.

"Babe?"Noah stood clueless of what he just did.

"Um...i'm just going to...ugh...go upstairs and take a bath...yeah." Summer scratched her head and walked up stairs. Noah grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.

"What's wrong Summer baby," Noah pushed her hair back. "What did I do wrong?"

"It's nothing."Summer started to walk away again. That comment hit her like a trunk and she just needed to shake it off.

"Not it's not nothing. You are not going to be one of those girls who say they are 'fine' when they are not. You are going to tell me what's wrong and how are you feeling." Noah walked in front off her open his arms blocking her way.

Summer sighed."I love you Noah," She hugged him."but I'm just really tired."

"Awe I'm tired too," Noah wrapped his arms around Summer."But you think your going by so easy," Noah lifted Summer up and walked her up stairs to her room. "I'm not getting passed it."

'Damn' Summer thought. "Noah don't worry about I'm serious."

"Your not good at hiding feelings Summer,"Noah kissed her. "I know this by the way your lips is pouted out a little, which is very cute to me, your beautiful eyes are dull, and your trying to avoid the conversation. I will not have my queen walk around unhappy."

"Noah your so sweet," Summer rubbed the side off his face."Its just that I had a flash back that's it. I'll shake it off."

"Tell me out your flashback."Summer suddenly ended up cuddling to Noah.

"Well the comment about the me being work out yea that just set me back a little."

"I'm sorry maybe I should watch what I say around you,"Noah said."If something his bothering you tell me. I want my honey bunches of oats happy."

"Thanks."

"No problem baby, you can tell me anything."

"Ain't I supposed to be the therapist?"

"I'm your therapist,"Noah kissed her neck."Your lover, your everything."

"My first."

"Your first?"

"Yep."

"In everything?" Noah placed his hand on her lower back and pulled her in.

"Yes." Summer kissed him off guard. Noah froze then started to kiss back. He couldn't help to run his hands through her hair. He put her on top she let up for air.

"Your so beautiful."

"Your so handsome,"Summer ran her hands through his long hair." Like a young Fabio."

"I think I look better than Fabio."

"No one is better looking than Fabio."

"I'll make you eat those words Summer Winters." He rolled over on top of her kissing her again. They laughed until they found themselves in a very awkward position. Summers legs were wrapped around Noah. Noah couldn't help put to rubbed her legs he enjoyed the softness.

"Noah..."Summer called out to him. Noah was in a trance he wanted her so badly but he needed control of himself.

"Your so soft..."Noah paused. "So smooth like silk." Summer was gone into another world. She was feeling things she never felt before suddenly Noah stopped.

"I need to stop...I need air." Noah rushed out the room. Summer was still trying to catch her breath. Summer got up and took a bath to shake off the feeling. She climbed in the bed and fell a sleep. Noah would check on her time to time. But the real question was how would her confront her about it.

A/N: I know this is hella short. But I'm going through a lot right now. I just need y'all to pray for me if you can. Thank you for reading much love! If you to me message me on twitter.

@NiaDeLee I follow back👣👣👣

KDF_28