Chapter 12

Noah walked in his mother's business, looking as sharp as ever. People would avoid eye sight with him. Except his flirtatious assistant Beatrice Golden. But he would always shrug her off. She didn't flirt with him in words she did it in action. Noah ignored it he liked Mark ,his mom's old assistant, moved away to New York with his girlfriend who got a knew job. He wanted to know who hired Beatrice so he could drop kick them in the face. He didn't hire her, he never did but who?

Beatrice Golden has long black hair , blue eyes, slim body not a shed of fat, never had to work a day until she maxed out all her cards. She had gotten plenty of boob jobs, and Botox in her but and lips, fake eye lashes and long irritating finger nails. She looked like a high class prostitute if you put her on the street.

"Good-morning Mr.Scott do need me to assistant you, your late this morning sir." she said in a seductive tone.

"No assistance and it doesn't matter if I'm late. Do you have my reports ready?"Noah sat in desk. He really didn't want to be at work, he wanted to be with Summer.

"Yes sir, I do." she give him the papers and sat back down in her desk. She was always after Noah for his money so she wouldn't have to work. She hated being assistant, no she loathes being assistant .

"Good."Noah knew what she was capable of, ruining people lives with the snap of her fingers. Be she was on her first strike already all he needed was two more to send her home.

Beatrice phone started ringing off the hook."Hello,"she answered annoyed. "This is Beatrice."

"Well, Ms.Beatrice we called to tell you that your brother is in the hospital." The only male in her life was her brother. After there parents had gotten in a car crash when she was 20 the only person she had was her brother. She was 24 and he was 25 a year older than her. He took over their parents restaurant Lean and Cuisine she let him do it since she didn't know how to cook, nor didn't want to work.

"Well don't worry I'm already on the way."She got up from her desk and knocked on Noah's door.

"Come in." he responded.

"Sir, I have to leave early my brother is in the hospital."

"Go ahead,"This was perfect for Noah he wanted Beatrice gone for today. He wasn't firing her but just not to see her face for a day did it for him."Your family needs you."

"Thank you."She left.

When she went to the hospital even though the city had two she had to figure out why they had him in a separate hospital. She got to her brothers room she saw police standing at the door.

"The hell?"she mumbled. When she went in the room she saw her brother Seth laying in the bed and saw how beaten he was she was full of anger.

"Seth what the hell happen to you?!"

"Well, you know how crazy I am Beatrice."

"Yea, but why is the police standing outside your door?"

"Well I'm under arrest."

"Arrest?"Beatrice sat down in the chair by her brothers bed.

"I gathered some of the workers from the restaurant and we assaulted a person."

"Well that explain why your in a different hospital, why is there a big crowd outside that hospital then?"

"Because the person that we assaulted was Summer Winters."

Beatrice paused did he really just say Summer Winters? The woman that helps everyone? Even hobos?"What the hell? She could have help me find someone to love now I have to what because she is assaulted by you! What the hell is wrong with you? What did she do to you?"

Beatrice may have been spoiled but she has mind of reasoning.

"Well, I insulted her at the restaurant-"

"Strike one."

"Let me finish! I insulted her at the restaurant so she punched me in my face. Then she came back yesterday and I gave her bad service so she gave me a 10 since tip and wrote on the napkin look both way crossing the street. So that's when I snapped and waited for her at her office and assaulted her."

"But why are you in the hospital?"

"Because her boyfriend and brother went through us like water."

"Isn't Autumn Winters her brother?"

"Yes, and a black belt in karate, and guess who her boyfriend is?"

Beatrice stayed silent she didn't know. She though Summer was beautiful for a plus size women who wouldn't stick up for her.

"I don't know."

"Your boss."

Beatrice paused again. She couldn't believe Noah was going out with Summer. But she would just have to find another billionaire.

"Wow, well you kind of did deserve it Seth."

"I know I did, I never went crazy when I'm with a beautiful woman, especially hit them. I need help."

"Yep you do." Beatrice put her hand on her brother's. She would have to take over the restaurant now since he was going to prison.

"You take care of the restaurant ok?" he said.

"Yea sure."Beatrice sat all night talking to Seth. It had been 3 weeks since they talked. It was good talking to her older brother. But now she would actually have to gain responsibility now. But she would have to apologize on Seth be half to Summer. And she would have to quit her job a lot of changes was coming to her life.