Chapter 29

First of all let me say thank you! I never seen so much love. If you want to message me you can I always talk back. Y'all make me laugh with comments keep it up! And it all started with Plus Size Punch. All the stories I'm writing I have never experienced I observe things in real life I don't see a day as another day I see it as a day to inspire. Thank you so much for reading! Love y'all!

KDF_28

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Autumn rushed to Noah's house when Noah told him what happen with Summer he had multiple words to say. But he wanted to check on his sister first. Noah was pacing back and forth thinking about how he would hurt Chris how long would he torture him? He finally figured out Chris's plan to take Summer away from him and was going to leave him with Beatrice and Hannah. Well that shit wasn't going to fly with him! No sir! He was keeping his Summer!

"Where is she? I need to check on her!"Autumn said as he walked in Noah's home. Autumn was in so black sleep pants and a white beater but still looked classy.

"She is upstairs I'll show you to her room." Noah walked him upstairs to Summer's room.

"I want him hurt, I want blood, I want broken bones."Autumn told Noah while they walked to his elevator since she was on the 4th floor.

"That's why I called you because we can torture him together. He touch my baby and tried to raped her he is gone."

"Have you touch my sister yet?" Autumn pushed Noah up against the elevator doors.

"No I will never 'touch' her I'm that way until she is ready." Autumn let go of him.

"I like you Noah I really do but make my sister do something she doesn't want to do is will ruin it."

Ding

"This is her floor,"They stepped off. "She is at the room on the very end."

"You ever thought about doing a bed and breakfast or a hotel." Autumn was stunned about the elevators and the floors.

"Your a funny man Autumn, I always wanted to be in my mother's business."

"Just saying." Autumn stopped at Summer's door. Summer was sitting at the end of the bed with her legs crossed in deep though. Autumn did the secret knock they did when they were younger. Summer was alert she hadn't seen her brother in weeks.

"Come in Autumn!" Summer said. Autumn opened the door and ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh I'm so sorry sis, I'm going to torture that bastard." Autumn said to Summer.

"I'm fine bro I'm fine."Summer looked at Noah who stood quietly on the near by wall. She walked to him slowly.

"Hey babe."She said.

"Hey angel," Noah smiled down at her. Loving the adorable little woman he had. He was a giant compared to her but was precious to him."You know I love you right?" Summer looked down for a second to hide her face. Noah lifted up her chin. "I don't want you to have any doubts, I love you baby."Noah bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Summer I want him dead, I want to make you safe." Autumn told her. She turn to him.

"You can do whatever to him I don't care."Summer said to both of them.

"I love you so much sis."Autumn hugged her and began to cry. "I hate myself because I wasn't there again."

"It doesn't matter Your here now."Summer told him. "Now tell me some more about this premiere I'm going to Friday."

"Ahh..."

"Wipe your tears, I'm fine."

"Well you already know you and Noah and his family are invited." Autumn loved how string his sister was when something bad happens.

"What permire is it?"Noah asked.

"It's my new movie premiere it's called Smart Deal. I'm the main character it's a pretty cool movie."

"I will be glad to come see. It I'm sure my family would love to come too. My sisters love you both got posters on the wall of you. So be careful around them." Noah told him.

"Cool but that's really it. It starts at nine. I will have a limo pick y'all up." Autumn told him. "Dammit I have to go!"

"Where you got to go in your pajamas?" Summer asked laughing.

"I have to be somewhere in the morning! I got another movie to do." Autumn ran out the house. "bye see you later love you sis!"

"Love you too bro!"Summer said with a smile. Noah still stood on the wall observing her beauty. She turned around and stared back. She tilted her head to the side making her hair fall over her shoulders.

"I have a idea that you might not agree with." Summer said. Noah looked at her in curiously. He didn't know what was about to happen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chris paced in circles in his office after cleaning himself up.

"I hacked her phone calls I know where she going to be Friday." Pete his tech assistant told him.

"Where?" Chris looked at him. Chris hair was still a mess he needed to get it cut.

"Her brother is Autumn Winters he has a movie premiere Friday. That is where she is going to be."

"Good, I want every schedule she has on my desk by tomorrow we got work to do."

"Yes sir." Pete left. After a while Chris grabbed his coat. Chris drove to the prison on the out rim of town and waited for his new parter in this plan of his. Out came Seth Golden smirking with everything heal and ready for action. Chris bailed him out.

"You called?"Seth said to him.

"I think your going to enjoy this."Chris said as he got in the car.

"Well Let's see then."Seth said. Chris drove off. With joyful evil thoughts in his head.