Chapter 20

Summer woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. She sat up quickly and realized that what Noah had did was real not a dream. Her room could have been a apartment all she needed was a stove and a fridge and she could have her own little house in a big mansion. She laid back down in the black satin sheets.

It was 8:00am she usually got up at 10:30 she had three more hours. She closed her eyes. She kept them close until she heard footsteps. She shut them even tighter. Her door opened it Noah stood fully dressed in his work clothes. He walked over to her bed and kneeled beside it.

"Awe, I hate to leave you this morning love,"Noah put his forehead on hers."But I got to go make this money so I can provide for you.I hate that I didn't get to see your eyes before your woke up." He gave her a breath taking kiss. Summer slowly opened her eyes and when she saw Noah face when her pulled away she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."Noah said rubbing his thumb on her cheek."I love to she your eyes in the morning they are precious to me." He kissed her once more holding the back of her head like he was afraid she might pull away.

"What's with all the kissing this morning?"Summer asked when he finally pulled away.

"Your lips are plump and made for kissing."Noah said sitting at her feet."I came to tell you good-bye and I love you before I go to work. But I don't want to leave you."

"Boy, if you don't go to work and make that money, I don't want to hold you back. It won't be to long before I get up and go to work."

"See about that..."

"Noah Scott tell me your not about to say that you destroyed my business."

"Well actually I'm moving your business to a new location a much safer location. It will be up and going in a couple of months."

"Noah...you...just...UGH...I...can't...I'm dead."

"Love you too honey."Noah said kissed her on top of her forehead. Noah suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of his head. He knew it would happen he just didn't know when.

"What the actual hell Noah? What If my files get out of place. Patients get lost? If one gets out of places it's your fine ass."

"Well at least I know you think I'm fine."Noah had smirk creep across his face."I think your sexy."he said flirtatiously.

"Go to work."Summer held a hand. and used her other one the rub her fire head. Noah chuckled and left.

"Enjoy the house while I'm gone. It's your house too now. See you when I get home love."With that Noah left.

"What am I going to do with that man?"Summer asked herself. Summer turned over and went back to sleep. That's all she could do. She was still hurting her elbows were sore and her bruises hadn't healed. She remembered her teenage years of her being alone. She used to think that she was forever alone. 'Bed is bae, it will always comfort me.' Is what he thought but she never imagined that she would have Noah buy her side.

She started to doze off until the doorbell rung but the bed was so comfortable. It rung continuously. Summer got up and groaned all the way to the door. When she opened the door she put on the brightest smiles. When she open the door she saw a women who looked like she had to much plastic surgery, butt shots, make up, and she was as skinny as a stick.

"Hello may I help you?"Summer said sweetly.

"Well I'm Beatrice Golden and I'm his girl friend."Summer kept her smile but she broke in the inside.

"Well, I'm his friend Summer Winters."

"Nice to meet you I left my earrings her I just came to get them."

"Go ahead." Beatrice walked in swiftly and brief. She went up stairs and grab her earrings that she wore at a business party he was holding she left them here after she threw up continuously but she took her earrings off first.

When Beatrice came down she gave Summer a smile and walked out. Summer went up stairs and packed her clothes. She tears fell freely down her face. She knew she was going to be hurt in this relationship she just didn't know when. She went down stairs and found her keys to her BMW. She found it in a garage with 3 other cars. She got in and rolled out she made the tires screech. She made sure the doors was locked but she need to go away. She just knew she wasn't good enough.