Chapter 30

"No Summer I don't think your ready! I might rip you into pieces." Noah didn't like Summer plan but her plan made since. She suggested that Noah and Her make love. Noah would take her virginity in case Chris does succeed in his plan of taking it. Noah would have it.

"It's a good plan Noah. Would you rather Chris have it? Or you."

"Don't get me wrong I'm taking you, your mine for the taking."

"Caveman are we? Look I want you to take it to but you know he is coming he is your bestfriend. You know how crazy he can get."

"Summer you not ready!" Noah turned away from her.

"What's wrong Noah stroke game bad?" Summer started to play with fire now.

"What...did you...just say?"Noah couldn't believe that his woman was mocking him in his stroke game.

"Is your...stoke game...bad? I know some men talk about it when there in counseling with me. It's ok." Summer let out a squeal as Noah lifted her up and shut the door with his foot.

"No one makes fun of my game, especially not you. I don't mind showing you either."Noah said calmly. He sat Summer on the bed with a flop.

"Wait a minute-"Summer started to say but Noah kissed her like a starving man. He laid on top of her kissing and her legs wrapped around him. Suddenly clothes were flying.

"Your skin his so soft on my lips."He told her."Your so damn beautiful." Summers hands were wrapped around her stomach hiding her stretch marks. "Oh hell no! Your not hiding this body from me." He moved her hands. "I love every part of you." He kissed her stretch marks.

"Noah..." Summer trailed off but she was in another world she never felt so much pleasure.

"How do you feel baby?" Noah said. Bringing his head back up to look into Summers eyes. But his hand went a little bit lower.

"It feels... It feels I don't know how to put it... wonderful."Summer sucked her breath. Noah had magic fingers they did things to her that drove her crazy.

"Baby I want you to let it go for me." He whispered in her ear and kissing her earlobe. He looked at her a she grabbed the bed sheets. She could feel herself ticking she close her eyes open. "Open your eyes, I want to see them."

"Noah!" Summer exploded.

"Yes baby like that, you look so beautiful." Noah kissed her. Noah with drawl his fingers from Summer and lick them."You taste exquisite. You taste to good." Noah's head dipped in between Summers legs.

"Oh my god!" Summer felt Noah's tongue brush against her. Noah went crazy like a starving man. He had never lost control with a woman but Summer could. Summer let it go again and Noah didn't miss one spot.

"You drive me crazy you know that? This body of yours," Noah wrapped Summers legs around him. "You are never going to hide this body from me!"

"I'm shy Noah I'm not used to being called beautiful. I'm not used to being loved this way-Ahhh!" Summer felt a sharp pain but it quick passed. She felt full. Noah gritted his teeth he had quickly broken the wall of her being a virgin.

"Shhh, you a full woman now. Don't you ever say your not beautiful. Trust me your the most beautiful woman in my eyes."

"How come you didn't warn me!"

"I didn't want you to go through the slow pain process. Am I hurting you! I knew you weren't ready for this. I'm never going to forgive myself if I hurt you."

"Noah I'm fine." Summer wiggled on it. It was like he was stretching her. She could tell he was huge.

"Please don't do that, I need to move can I move. Can I make love to you?" Noah said putting both hands on each sides of her head. He looked into her eyes. The bright brown eyes he saw every day were now dark chocolate brown. Noah did one pump.

"That felt good!"

"You ain't see nothing yet darlin'."Noah purred in her ear. He took another pump and kept going. "You feel so good baby!" Noah took Summer to heights she had never been.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How do you feel baby?" Noah said after they got through. They let go together.

"That was amazing." Summer said clinging on to him.

"Never make fun of my stroke baby." Noah told her. Noah got up and walked near Summer helped her up."Can you walk?" Summer got up and fell on the floor.

"Is that a good thing?" She asked.

"That means I laid it on you so good that you can't walk don't worry let's
Get you in the bath to relax your muscles." Noah carried her to the bath tub.

"Will I walk again?"

"Yes baby, you'll walk again. I'm so proud of you. Your a woman now you took it like a champ."

"Your so big Noah."

"Never judge the stoke game." Noah had a arrogant smirk on his face. Noah was addicted to Summer. Her taste, her smell, her body and her mind. He would let Chris take that away from him. Noah washed Summer up and got her dress and put her to sleep. Then he did the same. He held her all night not thinking about letting her go.

•••••••••••••••¥•••••••••

I know it short, I hope y'all know I felt so uncomfortable writing this chapter. This is the only time I'm doing a 'Make Love Seen'. But I hope you enjoy. What do you think Chris is up to? Thank you for reading much love ❤️

KDF_28