Chapter 4

"Well that was a disaster," Drew said opening the curtains to see if any fan crazed crowd was outside."Never going grocery shopping again."

"Then who will?" said Quentin "I guess we can send Lucas to do it for us." Quentin had help Drew with his grocery shopping so did Jaquanzi. But never will they do it together again.

"Summer really hates us,"Drew thought that all the women loved him. But Summer never really did he still wanted the attention from her."Who the hell does she think she is? Does she know who I am?"

"Yeah and she doesn't like you end of story." Jaqaunzi said bringing in the rest of the grocery. It was guys night they would spend the whole night with no girls. Even though Quentin had the cheapest car out of the three of them he had the biggest mansion. A mansion that had a baseball field, basketball court, football field, game room, pools, a bar, 10 bedrooms, a kitchen, 11 bathrooms, dinning room, huge living room, and a man cave.

"I could ruin her life." Drew said slamming his fist on the table.

"And she still wouldn't care. She has looked the same way as she did in high school," Quentin said."Stress free."

"She could help us you know," Jaquanzi inquired. "I am sometimes getting tired of being around you two all the time. She could help us by helping is get a girlfriend."

"She could but I don't think she wants to," Drew said. "Besides we could get a girl by the snap of our fingers."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, can we just watch the movie now." Quentin said annoyed. He doesn't like when people help. His pride always would get in his way. "We don't need her help. End of discussion."

"Just think about it." Drew said as he flopped down on his couch. Quentin sighed. He didn't want help from Summer that would be the last person he would go to. They would butt heads with her so much in school it was tension every time they would be in the same place. One time all of them step showed up at the building at the same time some one yelled did it just get real up in here? Summer was no one to play with she didn't have time to play childish games she had a future to worry about.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Summer got ready for her date, she had finally mange to get out of la la land. She put on a navy blue dress with spaghetti straps, some white flats, she wore her hair down, she didn't wear anything make up just lip gloss, had in hoop earrings and a charm bracelet that her mother have her before she moved away. She was ready by 6:30 so she sat on the couch and waited. She ended up falling asleep after 5 minutes. 10 minutes later a knock came to her door. She whipped the crush from her eyes and walked to the door. Noah had came 15 minutes early.

"Hello Summer, you look as beautiful like you did this afternoon," He gave her a bouquet of magnolias. "These are for you."

Summer loved magnolias it reminded her of her home state Mississippi."Awe thank you it brings back memories."

"Good ones I hope," he gave her a warm smile and helped her get in his Lamborghini Huracan."Don't ever want to see you cry your too beautiful for that." Summer blushed at the affirmation.

"Where are we going?" Summer wanted to know.

"For me to know and you to find out,"Noah turned his head and smirked."I'm taking you somewhere speacial." Summer just sat back and smiled. She just enjoyed the ride this was going to be a long night.

A/N: What do you think so far huh? Can she help them or nah? ❤️Thank you for reading much love❤️

KDF_28 😘❤️📓✏️👓