Chapter 58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 58:

--Emily's POV:

I was content in the bathtub as the water fell over my aching, bare body. I tried to block out all thoughts of Derek but he just wouldn't leave my mind.

After a good hour of just standing there, wasting water I realized I needed to get out. Turning off the warm water I was met with a cold breeze making me shiver all over and Goosebumps covered my body.

Tonight was going to be another freezing night. I remember people even talking about how it might snow tonight as well. I doubted it would but you never knew with Beacon Hills’ weather.

I wrapped a towel tightly around me and another around my hair and then stepped into my room. Quickly changing into grey sweats and a white tank top. Running my fingers through my hair, I tried to get the rest of the water out of it before I went to bed.

Walking back into the bathroom I sighed when I saw the bruise on my cheek. The shower had washed off the makeup I has used to conceal it. It wasn't as prominent as it was before but it had turned a nasty pale blue and purple, reminding me everyday of what had happened.

I ran my fingers along the sensitive skin and I winced.

I turned quickly as someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Em, I'm coming in."

I panicked realizing I didn't have enough time to cover up my bruise. I quickly slammed my bathroom door shut and leaned against the wall next to the door. My heart was threatening to pound out of my chest.

I could hear my bedroom door being pushed open and I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

"Em, open up." Scott's voice was muffled on the other side of the door.