Chapter 31

WARNING: Contains pg-13 material :)

ANOTHER UPLOAD! ON A ROLL! I have been updating every day so make sure you are on the right chapter right now because it can get confusing and it is really easy to accidentally skip chapters when updates are everyday :) 

Picture- Derek as a werewolf 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 31:

Derek roughly pulled at my shirt as we kissed widely on top of his kitchen table. In one shift motion he had flung everything off the table so we had plenty of room as soon as we had started kissing.

I lay on my back on top of the hard wooden table with Derek standing in between my legs leaning over me. I felt myself growing hotter as his hands explored my entire body. His lips moved over mine and I felt myself melting underneath his weight.

"Derek..." I moaned as I yanked at the front of his shirt begging him to take it off.

I could feel his smirk against my lips as he obeyed my request. It felt so cold as he pulled away so he could remove his shirt. His shirt fell to the ground as I took the time to admire his clean-cut body. Just looking at him turned me on more and more right now.

I frowned as he stood there in between my legs staring down at me instead of leaning down and kissing me more. We were breathing so heavily. I watched as his chest rose and fell with his labored breathing.

Without warning he picked me up and in a mere second I found myself falling. I braced myself for impact with the cold hard floor but it never came. Instead I fell upon a soft bed, which I immediately knew was Derek's. How he had carried me there so fast, I didn't know, and quite frankly I didn't care right now.

The end of the bed dipped down where my feet were as Derek crawled on top of me. He hovered over me, watching my eyes carefully before leaning down and bringing me into another passionate kiss.

His hands began to run down my sides slowly then back up my sides but this time his hands were under my shirt. His hands against my skin were enough to drive me crazy alone.

I didn't know how much longer I could take this.

He began to remove my shirt as we kissed. After a few painful slow seconds I lay underneath him shirtless. Our kisses were becoming more rough as need flooded our bodies.