Chapter 64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 64:

--Sean's POV:

I stared down in horror at the werewolf I had just shot below me.

"Derek." I mumbled.

Blood came from his mouth as his hand slowly clutched his chest.

"Get the hell off me." He snarled as he leaned up on his elbows.

I immediately stood up and backed away from him. I watched him in shock as he picked himself off the floor very slowly and stood up. There was no way he could be getting up after that blow. He was very unstable and I could see the blood seeping from the wound in his chest down his bare skin.

I heard a small gasp come from my bedroom. I turned to see Emily standing there leaning against the door frame with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide open staring at the both of us.

She slowly began to waver and I could see the blood coming from her chest. Her sudden movements and her leaving the bed had opened the claw marks, making them bleed again.

She looked like she was about to pass out again. I quickly began to make my way over to her as she began to fall but Derek was there before I could even blink. He wrapped his arms around her small frame and slowly slid his back down the doorframe with her in his arms. He finally hit the ground gently and that's when I realized the drastic consequences of my mistake. I had shot him in the heart. He wouldn't last much longer.

I felt as if I was intruding on something very private as Derek slowly moved the hair from Em's face. His face slowly transformed back into its human form and I could see the slight smile on his face. Em weakly smiled up at him as well. I waited for what felt like hours as he held onto her body tightly in his arms.

Not to be harsh but I was confused as to how he wasn't dead yet. I slowly made my way over to the two and knelt down beside them. Derek let out a low threatening growl as he saw me but stopped as Em's hand grasped gently onto his arm, silently telling him to calm down.