Chapter 43

Picture: Kate and Chris Argent 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 43:

--Emily's POV: 

"So Em, what have you been up to this morning?" Sean asked as he looked up from his lunch. 

"You haven't caused me any problems this morning and it's making me think you’re up to something." 

I laughed at him.

"Nope! I'm not up to anything. I just slept in." I lied. 

"So the only time your not causing trouble is when you asleep?" Sean asked, smiling. 

"Yes." My mom replied for me. 

"And that goes for the other two as well." She said referring to Stiles and Scott. 

Sean nodded his head in agreement with my mom and I rolled my eyes. 

"Considering you are only a few years older than me you act more like an adult just now then any adult I know." I said as I pointed my fork at him accusingly. 

Sean chuckled and mom laughed. 

"Well he kind of has to be Em." Mom said. 

"True." I mumbled.  

"So you seem to be doing a lot better Em. You even look a lot better." Sean said as he took another bite of his food.