Chapter 69- Part 2

SECOND UPDATE OF TODAY! :D I will try to update again on Wednesday :)

WHAT JUST HAPPENEd ON TEEN WOLF?! OMG D: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 69- Part 1 RECAP:

--Scott’s POV:

"Don't lie. You have lied to me this whole time! I guess you haven't heard about Lydia have you?" Allison snapped.

I was speechless, wondering what Jackson's girlfriend had to do with anything right now.

"She was attacked, by one of your kind." Anger dripped from her voice as she said the last word.

"What? How?" I asked, shocked.

"By your Alpha." Kate added in as she pressed her foot down onto Derek's chest, never letting her gun leave its mark.

"He isn't our Alpha." Derek growled.

"Here we go with the lies." Kate said as if she was bored and rolled her eyes, pointing her gun right at Derek's stomach as she lifted her foot off him. "Let's just get this over with already."

My jaw dropped as Kate pulled the trigger. A loud shot rang out through the forest as the bullet met its mark.

Chapter 69- Part 2:

--Scott's POV:

Allison let out a gasp as Derek's body jolted slightly, and then grew deadly still. The forest seemed to go silent as the gunshot echoed through it.