Chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

I have to say; this definitely isn't how I expected my first day of back school to be. Sitting in Stile's car for five hours was pretty boring.

My phone had already died because the lack of charge it had from last night. I was getting in a bad habit of forgetting to charge it.

Sitting in the backseat I decided I should probably do something productive. Pulling out the book we were supposed to read this summer I began to read.

An hour passed and I was just about sick of the stupid book so I decided to get in the front seat and try to hot wire the car. Before you say anything, yes I know, it sounds dumb but I had seen way to many guy movies with Scott and Stiles. How hard could it be?

Reaching the front seat I realized something. Something that definitely would of been helpful when first becoming 'trapped.' I almost laughed.

"Emily." I sighed. "You. Are. An. Idiot."

Reaching for the front door, I slowly opening it up. I must be one of the stupidest people on Earth.

I hugged myself to keep warm as the cool air hit me immediately as the door swung open. I grabbed my backpack and started to head home. What was the point of going in the school when I had already missed more than half of the day already?

It was going to be a long walk home but at least it was nice outside. The sun was up so It wasn't too cold yet. I just had to get home before it was close to getting dark.

Walking home probably wasn't the smartest idea but nothing really happened in this town, crime was seldom. The gravel along side the road made scratching noises under my feet with every step I took. The trees were swaying gently in the wind causing some leaves that weren't able to hold on to their branches anymore to be taken away by the wind.

Walking on the road along side the forest got me thinking about my dream last night. Of course now I was starting to freak myself out having stupid visions of a monster jumping out of the forest and dragging me back in. Shivering at the thought, I began to walk a little faster.

It seemed like forever since leaving Stiles' car and my stomach was telling me how hungry I was. Coming up to a busier part of town I saw the small Cafe that had been there for ages. I decided it was probably a good idea to stop for now. I could rest a while before making the rest of the walk home.

There were only three cars in front of it. An old beat up car, a yellow Mustang, and a black Camaro that had obviously just pulled up because its lights had just turned off. Walking in, I noticed there weren't as many people there as usual. There were only two men sitting at the bar. The bell rang as the door opened once again behind me. It must have been the person in the Camaro.

The man behind the counter smiled at me, "What would you like ma'am?"

Looking over the menu I decided quickly on the Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and a bagel. I didn't want to keep the person waiting behind me in line.