Chapter 25

8000+ reads already!? You guys are so awesome! :D 

So many fans too! :D so many peope have fanned me lately and I really appreciate it! :D you guys are so awesome!!

New Chapter! And its pretty long :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 25:

--Emily’s POV:

I slid back into the passenger seat of Derek's car with my new pair of clothes in my arms. I was still in my workout clothes so I had asked Derek earlier if we could stop by my house so I could change.

My plan was to take a quick shower and change at my house but mom was home so I had to improvise. I didn’t want her keeping me home tonight because of the curfew so i had to be sneaky.

Derek gave me a questioning look as he noticed the clothes in my arms so I had to explain.

“My mom was home so I had to grab my stuff quickly. Can I maybe change at your place?”

He chuckled and nodded his head as he put his car into drive, making the engine come to life. The steady hum of the engine was soothing as we drove away from my home down the old familiar road.

The car ride was silent for a few minuets but my anxiety was starting to get the best of me. It was almost like you could feel the tension in the air.

I wanted to ask about his sister and everything else that I thought he might know. I knew that he could feel my anxiousness and wanted to say something.

“Derek?”

“Hm?” He asked a little to quickly. He must of already prepared for me to start asking questions and was just waiting for me to start the conversation.

Ok. Well here goes the first question.

“Who were those men that stopped us and what did they want?”

Derek sat there looking like he was deep in thought.