Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

It has been at least a month since I had that same nightmare. Every time I had the dream, it would get worse and worse.

The same forest, the same monster, the same ending. 

My death.

Rolling over in bed, my eyes wandered to the side of my bed towards the wooden picture frame on my dresser. It was of Scott, mom, and I. Dad had left years ago and mom said he was never going to come back. I didn't believe her of course because I had a problem with having hope in the smallest things even if they led to disappointment. I just didn't believe in giving up on anything or anyone no matter how far they were past saving. This, as you could imagine, got me in some trouble throughout my life.

My eyes met my alarm clock as I sighed, "Three in the morning."

My hands reached for my stomach as a loud growl erupted from it. I hated waking up in the middle of the night. I am always so hungry in the middle of the night but am too lazy to get out of the warmth and comfort of bed. But this time I knew my stomach couldn't wait.

I willed my body out of bed, groaning as my feet met the cold hard wood floor. Grabbing a jacket that was hanging from the back of my chair and then making my way to the door. It was always freezing in this old house, especially considering I only wore a big shirt and underwear to sleep in almost every night.

My family and I lived in an old two-story house in a small town called Beacon Hills. The entire town was surrounded by woods. We had pretty much lived here for forever and I loved it. The trees and the woods were my favorite part of the whole town. Especially in the fall; when I wanted to get away I would always run out to a small clearing in a mass of trees in the forest that I called my own. It was the only place you could look up and see a clear view of the blue sky. The sun would shoot through the top of the trees in such a beautiful way. It would light up the fallen leaves on the forest floor, making them glow a bright orange. I sighed wishing I could be there right now.

Almost every wooden step creaked under my weight as I walked down the stairs. As soon as my foot hit the last step I noticed there was a light coming from the kitchen. Must be Scott. I rounded around the corner and was blinded by the sudden burst of bright light.

Not to my surprise it was Scott looking extremely exhausted with his hands crossed against his bare chest.

"Hey Em." He sounded like he hadn't slept in days.

My real name was Emily, but everyone close to me called me Em. At first I hated it but after a while I started to not mind. Considering my father was the person who named me, my mom loved the fact that people called me Em. She said Emily reminded her too much of him.

"Hey Scott. Why are you up so early?"

I began scavenging through the refrigerator pushing away all the more than likely expired food. Our mom worked almost every second of her life at the stupid hospital. She never had time to go grocery shopping so it was usually up to Scott and I to go shopping, which pretty much never got done.