Chapter 54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 54:

--Emily's POV:

"Em! Get up! You're going to be late!"

I rolled over in my bed, tangling my body in the thin sheets in the mean time. Groaning, I pulled the pillow over my head, attempting to block out anything and everything.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs but I ignored them. I had felt like crap all night long and had barely slept. The bad hiccups had returned and my chest ached all throughout the night. The odd feeling only got worse and worse as the night went through. It wasn't too painful but it was extremely uncomfortable, leaving me tired and exhausted this morning.

I could hear my bedroom door being slowly pushed open. I hummed my disapproval and weakly pulled the sheets further over my head. Whoever it was, slowly walked over to my bedside and stopped next to me.

My bed dipped down slightly as they sat down beside me on the edge of the bed. This slight movement made my muscles ache and protest as they shifted in their spot.

"Em, get up." Sean chuckled as he reached out and tried to grab the sheet that was covering my face.

I groaned my reply and further hid myself under the covers and turning my back to him, earning another chuckle from him.

"Don’t make me force you out of here." He threatened.

"You wouldn't dare." I challenged, even though I was in no mood or state of mind to put up a fight.

I felt the bed shift again and I winced as another weird feeling went though my chest. Sean must have noticed because he stopped moving and I could feel his eyes on me.

"You feeling ok?"