Chapter 45

I am only 18 votes away from 1000! :D You guys are so amazing! :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 45:

(Fast forward to Wednesday)

--Emily's POV:

Last weekend had to have been the most stressful weekends of my life. After I had walked in on Stiles and Scott's little drinking party, Scott acted like a stranger to me. Scott was no longer talking to me and didn't even want to be in the same room with me. He completely avoided everyone, including Stiles. I had tried talking to him but he was just being a flat out jerk.

It was like his time of the month or something.

"Ready to go?" Sean asked as I closed the passenger car door behind me.

"Yup." I said giving him a smile.

When I first met Sean he would take me to school every once in while but for some reason all week he had insisted on taking me. I didn't mind much; he would park where the teacher’s park so no one would see me getting out of a cop car. This wasn't just for my sanity, it as also for my safety. At least that is what Sean told me.

"Here we are." Sean said under his breath while pulling into a parking space.

"Thanks Sean." I said while smiling as I got out and made my way to the door. As I opened the door Stiles was already waiting for me inside. We nearly collided as he bombarded me with questions.

"Have you seen Scott? Where is he? If he's not here, I'm screwed." Sties said mumbling the last part.

"Wow Stiles, calm down. Scott is just being a jerk. He wasn't home when I left so maybe he is just skipping out again." I sighed.