Chapter 47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47:

--Emily's POV;

A knock on my door rudely awoke me from my sleep as I opened my eyes and closed them quickly due to the bright light pouring into my room.

I rolled over and covered my head with a pillow trying to ignore whoever dared to try and wake me up. Another knock on my door had me groaning.

That's when last nights events came rushing back at me. I searched around me to find that Derek had already left. My phone was blinking with a new message, probably from Derek.

I smiled and grabbed my phone, shoving it under my pillow and throwing the covers off my body. I regretted it instantly when the cold air hit my bare legs and exposed skin, sending shivers all over. I grabbed my black jacket off the desk chair and threw it on.

As I was about to open the door to see who it was, they knocked again.

"Gez! Hold on!" I screamed, aggravated as I opened my bedroom door revealing a shocked Sean.

I couldnt help but blush when I saw him. He was only wearing a sleevless grey tanktop that showed off his ams and his officer pants.

"Oh, my gosh I am so sorry. I thought you were Scott or Stiles." I said while smiling sheepishly.

"Someone's not a morning person." Sean chuckled while he glanced behind me into my room.

I felt myself go rigid hoping Derek hadn't left anything when he left.

Sean looked back at me and smiled.

"I made breakfast. Come downstairs." He said.

"I would love to but I need to get ready for school." I groaned.

"Not today." He laughed. "Sheriffs orders."

"What?" I yelped. "I swear I'm never going to graduate because of you guys."

Although, I was pretty excited to be missing school again this year.

"Well come downstairs, it's getting cold."

I nodded and shut my door, but not before glancing at the pillow that concealed my phone. I wanted to see what Derek had sent me but I would have to wait now.

Sean had cooked an entire breakfast consisting of eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and any other breakfast you could think of.

After eating I leaned back in my chair completely full while placing my hands on my stomach.