Chapter 68

Hey! I reached OVER 200,000 reads so I decided I was going to update this today instead of Sunday :P Thank you all so much! :D I really appreciate it! I am not sure when I can update next because of work but probably on Sunday or Monday right before the next episode of Teen Wolf :P 

Thank you again! :D Love, CuteHelloGoodbye!

Pg-13 Warning some Sexual Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 68:

--Emily’s POV:

I couldn't help the cry of ecstasy that escaped my lips as he moved one last time, bringing both of us to pure bliss. Our breathing was so heavy as he collapsed next to me. He pulled the sheets up and over my naked frame while kissing me all over. His strong arm immediately draped over my bare stomach and pulled me toward his toned chest.

I whimpered a little from the sudden movement and I looked over at the two green pools watching me with great concern.

"Did I hurt you?" Derek asked.

I shook my head, unable to speak, and smiled at him. I was sore but my happiness was overwhelming it.

"I know when you're lying." Derek chuckled.

I could only let out a breathless laugh. I was still trying to catch my breath and recover from what had just happened. The bed dipped down and I felt him leaning over me. I felt his warm lips trail down my chin to my neck. His lips left my bare skin and reappeared on my own lips. He brought me into a slow, passionate kiss that was making me hot all over again. I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach but he pulled away and kissed my forehead while returning back to my side.

I had never felt so complete in my life. I could feel his hand running up and down my bare stomach in a soothing matter.