Chapter 51

As you all know wattpad has been down for a while so I just wanted to apoligize! It wasn't wattpad's fault so here is the chapter! :D I apologize for the spacing, I am currently trying to fix it but I can't figure out how to -.- lol 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter 51:

--Scott's POV:

A gunshot rang out in the distance, followed by a sickening silence. I knew Derek had failed at dealing with the hunters. He had either been captured or worse. What the hell was he thinking taking them on alone? He should have just ran.

Jackson tried to keep up with me but my anger was fueling me, making me walk faster through the forest. Leaves were crushed underneath my weight as my feet hit the ground with unnecessary force.

"Where are you taking me?" Jackson spoke.

"To the entrance of the forest."

"Who were those people?" He asked.

"Hunters. They hunt our kind." I snarled.

"Is that other guy dead?"

"I don't know." I snapped, getting annoyed with all his questions.

"So why exactly was he trying to kill me?"

"Jackson! Shut the hell up!" I yelled and I knew my eyes were flashing their amber color.

Jackson looked taken back by me but I didn't care. My patience was few with anything right now because of the full moon. I didn't want to risk shifting and end up killing Jackson myself.

I led him to the edge of the forest and stormed off. He must have taken that as a chance to get away and he did. I could hear him running the opposite direction I was walking.