Part 36

Chapter 36

Some weeks later......

"A healthy baby I see" says nurse Rose.

Facing Leo we smiled at each other. Today is actually our first check up on the growing baby inside of me. You know that it came as a surprise and now we finally made an appointment. I once again look at the screen. It's not big, all I see is a small ball but the heart beat helps us to know that someone is there.

" Well I guess that's it for today. I'll have the other nurse give you your monthly vitamins. Call me if there is anything" she says wiping the gel off my stomach and shut the screen wibe.

Leo took my hand and helped me up off the bed, "Thanks"I said.

****

"So what are we going to do at your parents house?"I asked as we got settled in his car.

Today is the day we are going all the way to Seattle to spend the weekend with Leo's parents. I mean I have no problems with them. But the first time meeting them didn't go well. I'm sure they know that Leo and I are now engaged, but I'm not sure they are very fond of that. But we decided to go hang with them and drop the bombshell on them about my pregnancy.

Sadly Tiffany couldn't tag along with us. I kinda wanted them to meet her but at the same time I don't. I feel that they might not like her since she's not their son's child. But that wasn't going to stop them from showing her fake love around Leo though. I mean what parent would really really accept a grandchild that's not really the offspring of their child. So I couldn't expect much from them.

Tiff couldn't make it because Nate decided to have her this weekend. Yes I know it's a crazy idea that I'm now allowing him to have her, but what can I do now? All I could do is be glad that he wants to be a part of her life now. If he didn't surely when she grew it was going to backfire on me. So I think it's best that I've let him have a second chance in her life.

"We're going to tell them about the baby that's coming soon" he says that in such a happy way it made me smile.

"I can see that you're very happy about this!" I said now relaxing myself on the seat.

He kept his focus on the road so I turned up the radio as we rode. Boo'd up was playing so I sang along with it. I mean Leo really has me all boo'd up. It Made me feel alive and showed me what I've really been missing out on. I would flip if he ever has a side chick on me. Everyday I think like that I seem to feel how Crystal might have felt towards me. Taking away her happiness of love.

Is this what love really feels like?

Happiness and comfort from a person who loves you just as much. No lustful feeling. Love is not all about sex I've came to the understand. But it's the feeling of having the person that makes you happy around and missing them when they're not there for one minute.

"What's up baby? I see you're lost in your thoughts"Leo says

And I hide my face away from him blushing shamelessly. It's true , I was lost in my thoughts thinking about how happy you make me feel!

"Nothing, just thinking about US!" I said blushing again.

He looked at me for a split second and gave me a heart warming smile. And it makes my heart leap in my chest. I'm sure it's not the baby because I felt it in my chest.

"I love you!" He said and I swear I had a mini heart attack.

Those words still have such an effect on me. Blowing the breath out of me, I still can't believe that this is real, my own small soon to be family. I still find this hard to believe that someone actually loves me for me except for my own parents. This is way too much.

Out of breath I said , "I love you even more!!"

"No way , you can't beat me in this baby," and the way he calls me baby "I LOVE you way past eternity!!"he says putting emphasis on the word 'love'.

That alone send my heart in a overdrive. He's surely good with his words. "And I mean it!" He says now locking his eyes with mines. Awe his cute hazel eyes glomming in my full brown ones.

If it wasn't for him driving this car right now  , I would have been all over him. I just want enclosed myself on him leaving no room for anything right now! Ugh he's so fine and he's all mine.

I pout crossing my arms over my chest. I want to be held by him right now? What?

Okay Okay Kristina get it together. I'm being so clingy.

"I'm so inLOVE!!!!!" He shouts now and has his eyes on the road. I smiled.

He surely makes me feel good. I love him!!

"And babe don't worry about my parents, everything will be okay. And who cares about their comments? We gat each other and that's what matters the most!" He states sternly.

I couldn't make out any words right now so all I did was nod my head with the biggest smile plastered all over my face. Oh Gosh!! I look out the window to enjoy the view outside. And that's when I realize this is going to be a hella long ride to his parents house again.

I'm already missing Tiffany, I need my baby next to me right now. I really need another girl's day out with her but this time it'll be only me and her. But I'll let that stay at the back of my mind for now. Because now it's all about me going to Leo's parents house again.

Sighs....

This is going to be a very long weekend.