Part 27

Chapter 27

Continuous part of 25

Kristina Pov

I woke up to the wonderful scent of strawberry pancakes surrounding my bedroom . I quickly got up and looked around my room for Leo. I smiled sadly when there was no sight of  him. He probably left for work.

I pulled my phone out of the plug and my eyes almost popped out seeing the time. It's 11am. I slept that long last night. Wow! Somehow a small grin got stuck on my face. Last night was a night to be remembered. Me and Leo are back at it again.

I roll off my bed and walk out to the bathroom butt naked. I stared at myself in the mirror. My skin is honestly glowing. I took out my toothbrush and started my morning routine.

~

"good morning!" I said out loud walking over to Tiffany where she sat up in her high chair staring at her oatmeal. I really miss my daughter.

Noticing me she looked up and smiled, clapping her hands together. "Mamama"she chanted.

I took her out of it and held her in my arms squeezing her. I kissed her all over. She smiled and giggled. I love that girl a lot.

Chapter 27

Kristina POV

"So what are you doing for Tiffany first birthday ?"asked my mom

" I honestly don't know ,and don't you think it's too early to be planning for her birthday now?" I asked ,it's really too early and I haven't thought of that yet to be honest.

See this is why I feel so distant from my daughter. And things shouldn't be like that at all.

"Well it's soon here ,so you need to start thinking my dear" she said.

"Right"

****

Hey ,want to hang out later? FromKristina

As I waited for my friend Arii to answer I decided to grab a snack. Along with that I took a wide awake Tiffany with me too.

Bling>>(sound of a message)

Yeah sure! What's the occasion?fromArii

Shopping I guessKristina

Okay!! Pick me up at 4.Arii

I rest my phone down on the nearest place I found. I held Tiffany in my arms and stared at her in awe. She looks so much like Nate every day! I tickle her so she struggles to get out of my tight grip.

"What do you want, baby girl,for your birthday?"I asked her, bouncing her up and down on my lap.

Of course she doesn't understand so I continued playing with her until it was time to go shopping.

****

"Hey ma, I'm taking Tiff with me for shopping!!"I shout loud enough for her.

I know  Tiff's birthday is almost here ; so we are  going to shop for her.

I choose my red Jeep and strapped tiff in her car seat. I also place her pacifier in her hands so she can chew on it when she's ready. Her teeth are growing so I guess her gummy sometimes feels irritated so she likes to chew on her pacifier.

I hop in and start my car ,as we got out the driveway here comes Nate pulling in. I stopped my car and waited for him to stop and get out of his car. I know he's here to see Tiffany.

He got out and waved so I got out too.

"Hey!"I said leaning against my car.

"Hey, how are you? Is Tiffany inside or with you?"he ran on.