Part 18

Chapter 18

Kristina POV

Today is the day Leo's taking me to meet his parents. He said that they've been wanting to meet me for so long. I don't actually know if he spoke to them about me before or, I just don't know. And to say that I'm pregnant and I am showing now i really hope he told them everything already. After all, they wouldn't want to meet me so badly if he didn't tell them about me.

So I invited my only close friend Stella to help me find a good dress to wear to the occasion. Even though some of the employees are hateful towards me about the Nate thing, Stella is being supportive of me with my new life.

"So once the baby is born, what do you plan on doing?" She asks

Honestly I don't know. Yes Loe and I are in a relationship but I don't want to be claiming him as mine for real as yet. Having my baby will be great but I haven't really thought about the outcomes.

"To tell the truth, I don't know. I think things will pick from there when it comes. You know my parents are here to help also , so I wouldn't really have to worry." I admitted,

She shook her head and continued searching through my closet. She already found a perfect undergarment she insisted that I should wear. But now all she's looking for is a good dress that would have a good impression on me from Leo's parents.

Looking over at my bedroom window I fell into deep thought. Thinking about how selfish I've been from all these years of my life that I have been with Nate, knowing that he had a girlfriend. Now that I have someone to call a boyfriend and now that I know how it feels to have all the attention of his has me wondering how hurt I would've been if I was in Crystal shoes. To not only know that he cheated on but had gotten the other girl pregnant too. Now I fully understand why she hates my guts, I mean who wouldn't if they were her. 

"Are you alright?" Asked Stella take me out of my trance.

I sighed heavily and turned facing her. I just don't know how to feel right now.

"You know I'm just kinda disappointed in myself that's all" I replied, I really don't want to explain anything to her really but I'm feeling down.

"Hey, you shouldn't be. I understand that Nate is being an Azz for not wanting the baby but Crystal is just hating at the moment. Kay?" She says, looking at me with a small smile.

"Yeah your right, but then I understand why she feels that way about me. I mean after all I was sleeping with her boyfriend knowing they were dating" I took a deep breath looking down to the red carpet floor, "its just that I was being a stupid idiot women back then to I didn't have a brain".

I continued to stare at the floor not wanting to meet Stella's eyes so I wouldn't burst into tears. Damn pregnancy hormones, cause right now I felt like crying. I walked over to my bed keeping my head low and sat down. I turned my head to my flat screen TV across the room and turned it on. Feeling uncomfortable with the way I was sitting on the bed, I got up and rubbed my baby bump. I hadn't felt it move around in there today which I know it usually does when I'm settled down calmly. It's funny how I wish Nate would be around to actually be there whenever it kicks my stomach but sadly that's not how things are.

Although I know he hates this baby as much as I grew to hate him since the day he raised his hands on me, I still wished that he would want to be part of the baby's life. We all know that's not gonna happen. Heck I don't think it's ever going to, because I won't allow it. He clearly doesn't deserve to be apart it's life. He wanted this baby dead so to him it is.

****

Leo held me tightly as we made our way to the front door of his parents' house. Stella had found me a blue elegant dress that looked more pleasant than my other dresses I had in my closet. She also helped me with my hair and did my makeup.