Part 5

Chapter 5 ~

A month later

Nate POV

It's been weeks now since I have heard from Kristina ever since that incident. I texted, called, left voicemails although it was all about telling her to get an abortion and we'll be okay. She still never answers nor calls me back. Crystal and I are doing so well together these last few weeks I almost forgot if Kristina was present in my life. I'm even afraid to let Crystal go to work cause I'm always thinking that Kristina somehow might tell her everything. But I know if that ever happens she'll hate me forever.

And I'm smoking  some of the weed I bought the other day from my buddy Carlos. Crystal is to work, and I'm here trying to ease my mind up.
My phone is open and I'm staring at Kristina's latest pictures she has posted on Instagram. And yes if you're wondering, she posted her pregnancy up. That pic of her with her hand on her tummy looks kinda cute though.

Clenching my teeth I quickly shut the phone. Of course I'm still angry that she wouldn't listen to me. She's acting like bitch.

*blap* I smacked my forehead.
Fudge I miss her.

Baby or baby not , angry or angry not I have to go see her. So let me clean this mess up and I'll have to spray the house cause my girlfriend is pregnant also with my child.

****

Crystal POV

"Wow you and the boss are both pregnant. This is wonderful!"says a nosey Stella.

"She's pregnant??" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes she is. Although she hasn't told anyone here yet. But she told me." She loves to gossip.

"Oh! That's surprising." I said taking a bite of my cheese sandwich.

"I know right. She never told me if she had a man. I was starting to think she's gay" she said and giggled.

Heated convo Stella and I are having right now on our lunch break. Surprisingly I'm not the only one pregnant at this place.
I feel much more at ease. But what's shocking is that Kristina, our boss is pregnant. I was never told that she had a boyfriend or husband. Stella, her closet employee is surprised about that too. But again it's her life and we all have our own so it's not our business. I'm now thinking about how wonderful all these news are to me. I wonder if her boyfriend is a rich loyal guy like Nate. Well I'll like to say they're both lucky guys then.

"Well whoever he is, he's lucky." I said

"How's the baby?"she asks, changing the subject finally.

"I feel great so I guess it feels the same way." I told her.

I rubbed my baby bump a Little . I love the feeling I get when I think about my baby, I'm in love. My baby bump is visible a Little , but people still can't see it unless I wear tight clothes.. After all, I am only one month and a few weeks pregnant so yeah.

"I'm gonna be such a good goddy. I can't wait." She exclaimed in excitement.

Hours later

Walk in a tired looking Kristina. She's wearing some joggers and black crop top with big black shades. But under that thing you could see right through her. She wobbles into the salon not ushering a word to anyone leaving a shock expression on everyone's face. What a way to make a big scene.  Watching the elevator door slide close behind her  we all resume our attention back to what we were doing before she came.

I'm cleaning my blonde haired customer nails then I'm gonna add some foundation on her nails then polish it up. I already know it's going to look great.
I love doing this job everyday. You get to experience stuff and learn new things and styles. See why I never want to leave.

"Crystal I need up in my office now." Says Kristina over the P.A system.

What? My heart skipped a beat. I was so startled that I tip over the red polish container. Why has the Boss decided that she needs to see me in her office? Have I done something wrong. She never called me up in her office before.

"Come in." She said from inside that office of hers.

Getting startled again I looked up at the camera above , I didn't even notice that it was there. Hesitantly I open the door and walk in. Wow, it is huge here. My bottom lip fell to the floor. I look over to her desk where she's sitting. She has a hot mess piled up there. Many TV screens open. I see everyone downstairs in one of the screens. Her window is glass so you can see everything outside the building. How come I've never noticed this before from outside?

Finally acknowledging her presence I took her appearance in. Her shades are off and she has big dark eyes bags under her soft brown eyes. It looks as if she hasn't slept in days and also her eyes are puffy too. Maybe it's her pregnancy symptoms. Thank the Lord I don't have nothing like that. Yes I got some pregnancy symptoms but mine is different from hers I believe.
I walked over to her large black messy desk and took a seat across from her.

Me: Yes , you called me right? Did I do something wrong?

"No not at all. I'm feeling chatty today and I've noticed I've never really talked much with you before."she said with a smile on her face. Her smile is beautiful and welcoming.

I smiled back at her shyly, "Well um I was a little busy downstairs. We can always chat another time. I can give you my number?"

She took out her phone and handed it over to me to put my number in. Funny I thought she already had but I guess not. I swiftly typed in my 7 digits and handed it back to her.

"I'll send you a text whenever I believe you're free. I don't have many friends to hang out with, I guess you , Stella and I can hang out sometimes out of this work place." She said with the same smile of hers dancing on her face.

I got up and nodded my head, "Sure that'll be great.