Part 10

Chapter 10

Crystal POV

Customers came and went, that's how it always has been. Stella got everything on her hands.

"Has she ever called you?" I ask Stella

"No. I haven't heard from her in weeks. She probably forgot if she owns a business." She says snickering.

*laughs*, " Maybe. Or it could be the baby." I said

"Oh please. Baby where? She never had a boyfriend." She sounds jealous as ever.

"You don't know that. Last time I saw her was at the clinic." I admitted

"Or. Well she needs to come back to work."she shrugged.

I hope she's alright. The baby is growing faster than I thought. My baby bump looks like a small ball but I'm only two months and half. Looks like this baby is going to be a big baby. Nate has been coming home early more often now. He barely goes to work at night anymore. He's been giving me so many surprise gifts. I could never expect what to next come from him. Honestly, he's been a good help at home. He's even more excited about this baby more than I am. I never thought he would've been this happy.

****

Kristina POV

"Nate s-stop please." I begged him. Never in my life would I ever expect this from him.

He held me tight against the wall choking me. He's squeezing the living daylights out of  me. I wish that I could've fought him off but I can't.I'm trying my hardest to breath. His grip became even tighter around my neck. I squirm underneath him. He spat on my face as my mouth fell open and I could feel the color draining from my face.

"I told you to do an abortion. But no you just wanna ruin my life." He shouted out with so much anger. The scent of the alcohol beverage he had was presence in his breathe.

I stayed silent, wishing that this would be over soon.

"That's the fudging reason you're called a side chick. To be a secret." He continued to run on.

*blap* he slapped me across the face whilst still choking me with one hand. As if he's trying his hardest to pop my head of my body.

Finally he let me go and I slid down the wall. I gasp for air as my lungs start to get shorted of oxygen. My chest tightened up. I struggle to keep my eyes open as I roll over the floor trying to breath.

The last thing I heard before going into the world of darkness was...

Nate: I wish you and the baby would die. I never want to see you again.

I looked up at him and he bent down and slapped me once again. And there my vision became completely dark. No more pain maybe.

****
Earlier that day~

Nate: Kristina opens the damn door.

I heard Nate yell. He's been knocking for a couple mins now. But I refused to open up for him. I really didn't wanna see him. The feeling of wanting to talk to him pushed me to open for him.

Nate: What took you so long?

He stormed his way in. He looks drunk as ever. Why is he so drunk?

Me: Nate are you drunk? What happened?

I asked, going closer to him and touched his face. He snatched my hand away. And stares me down furiously.

Nate: Don't ask no questions.
I know what you plan on doing.

Me: What are you talking about?

Nate: You want to ruin my life. You want my girlfriend to break up with me don't you?

Me: What do you mean?

Nate: *chuckled bitterly*..... Now you're acting like you don't know.

Me: I don't.

Nate: Crystal told me that you had called up in your office weirdly asking her to hang out.

"Yes I did." I mean I didn't go along with it so what's the big deal?

Nate: I know you are just looking for a way to tell her stuff. But one thing I came to tell you is to stay away from her.

Me:  What do you mean? I'm pregnant with your baby too you know.

And with that he attacked me to the wall. His hand trailed round my neck as he chuckled to himself. I tried to fight him off but that only caused me to continuously slam to the wall. He slapped me then started to tighten up his grip around my neck. Tears trailed down my face. I begged him to stop but he never listened.

Me: Nate you're drunk let me go.

I yelled but he slapped me again and choked me even harder. I can't breathe. I start to gasp for air but he wouldn't let me go.

And that's how the earlier event happened.

****

Nate POV

Seeing her on the floor lifelessly I sprint out the house. I don't want to be in there if the police arrive. I never actually called the police though and I don't intend to. I left her door unlocked. I kinda don't want her to die but I do want the baby dead. Cause for all I know is once its born she's gonna cause me trouble with Crystal. I love Crystal more than anything. I regret now that I had cheated on her like that, but I gotta admit it Kristina was always great. She could've been my real girlfriend any day. But she's not the one.

I stared blankly at the road as I sped/walked to my car across from Kristina's house. Got in the car and drove as far as I could from that place. At the inside I'm dying because I hurt Kristina like that but at the same time I don't want to help. It took everything in me not to turn back to go pick her off the floor and to carry her to the hospital.

Yes I'm a Lil bit tipsy but I had all my senses when I was choking and slapping her. I just wanted her to feel the pain I've been feeling those past few days and I want that baby of hers dead. If she dies I will not know what to do with myself but I'm not turning around now. There's no going back.

Imma make it right even if I have to hurt certain people to do so.

To the bar I go once again. Of course alcohol is only a temporary relief but it helps a lot. For I have to get her off my mind. I have to get what I did to her off my mind, I don't want to remember and I don't want to feel the feeling of regret either.

My phone started to vibrate. Checking out the caller ID , its Crystal. Ugh what's wrong with her now?