Part 35

Chapter 35

Kristina POV

"So how was the little date?" Asked Arii

"What little date?" I'm lost.

She rolled her eyes and shifted Tiff on her next hip. "You and Leo date yesterday" she says

Laughing ,I flip the pancakes I'm making for breakfast. I mean it wasn't actually a date, it was just a hang out day for us. Ain't nothing major happened, I mean yes I enjoyed myself.

"It was great!!" Not giving her any details.

One more flip and my breakfast will be ready. I walked over to the fridge and took out the milk and poured myself some in a glass. Got back to the stove and turned it off. I did a little dance twerking my booty earning a laugh from Arii.

I placed the 8 slices of pancakes on a plate and poured the syrup on top.

Now thinking
Maybe I should add some fruits. Yes!

I walked back to the fridge and took out some strawberries. Rinse them off and hand two to Arii to give to Tiff.

"She's so cute!!" She cooed.

Grabbing my milk and plate we walk over to the living room. I plop myself down and so did Arii. I placed everything on the little table in front of me. I stretched my hands out to Arii signaling her to pass Tiff to me.

Seeing that Tiff happily reached out for me too! Awe mama's girl. The minute she got in my arms I started to shower her in kisses. She loves when I do that. She giggles and tries to kiss back. She mocked everything I did.
My lil baby girl is get bigger. They grow so fast!:(

"So what do you plan to do for the day?"Asked Arii.

I mean I don't know really, I haven't been to work in a while. I need to go check on my salon, but I'm not going to burden her with Tiff today. Tiff and I need some new clothes. I mean I can always call Nate to come pick her up but she's my daughter so I want to have some girls day with her.

"I don't know, I need to go check on the Salon then we can go have a day out. All three of us!"I said, now reaching out for my pancakes.

I'm so hungry, and the baby agrees with me because Miele my stomach growled.

"Haha, I think you mean 4 lol. Eat up girl for this child beat you" She says laughing.

Well she did earn a glare from me. As I ate I offered some to Tiff , like I said before she can feed herself now. So I handed her a piece of pancake, and she started to chew on it, smiling at me. Awe she has 4 teeth's showing. She's growing too fast.

"Well let me go shower. I'll be back in mind to bathe this little princess" Arii said getting up.

Since she's spending the week with me she bought extra clothes. And besides she can always borrow my clothes. We're particularly the same size right now, soon I'll look like a fat whale so.

"Who's a mama girl??" I said to Tiff as I snuggled my nose up against hers earning small giggles from her.

My baby

****

"Long time no see. Wow you're finally back!" Rebecca says dramatically earning an eye roll from me.

I mean I just stepped into the salon and they had to embarrass me like that. I held Tiff in my arms "Really, it only been a week y'all" I said.

And of course now that I've brought Tiff with me , their attention would be on her. In one eye blink Tiff was now out my arm. Wow that was quick. They all chuckled a bit while the customers just stared at me trying to figure out who I am.

I shook my head and made my way to the stairs to go up to my office. Arii stayed downstairs, I guess she's going to do some work in her booth for now.

Unlocking the door I pushed it open, to my surprise it is spotless clean just like I left it last week. I stared at the white ceiling to the gray carpet. Everything is still in place. I walk over to my comfy chair and placed Tiffs bag on my desk behind my computer. I took a seat and turn the computer on. I'm going to get some work done to see my allowance. Just checking to see if I'm missing any money. I trusts my workers but still you can't never be too sure.

Sighs

Ain't nothing much on my account, everything seems to be normal. So I guess that's really it. I now turn to the security watch on my computer to see what's going on downstairs. I saw Sandra, a redhead employee playing with Tiff, they placed her and strapped her to a hair chair. Arii is doing customer toe nails. I smile to myself as I watch the view downstairs. Everybody else is busy, today seems to be a very busy day because there are a lot more customers than usual.

Oh did I forget to mention that this salon also covers a beauty salon. There is a makeup booth, nails, hair, pedicures and I also sell refreshments all in one. That's why I built this place big enough to fit everything. So it's not a regular small salon. It's a very big one with my name imprint on it!;)

I sat back and relaxed watching them all. I reach out to check the business cellular to see if there are any customers making appointments. Well there were indeed 5 customers making appointments to come in tomorrow. Well I'll email this to the girls so they can be prepared with the things they'll need. We also sell hair products here too just Incase our customer didn't bring anything with them. Customers usually call in to ask for advice on what to buy for their hair and stuff. I enjoy answering each and everyone of them. We have local Customers, the ones who come regularly and the non-local one , the ones who come once in a while.

As the boss I have my own booth too, but I haven't been working there a lot lately. I enjoy doing everything that my employees are doing right now. I do everything. I loved this place!

(Tingling)my phone beep.

I took it out my pocket to check who texted.

Hey babe!"

Oh that's Leo! My forever crush. He left early this morning for work. I can't help but miss him being next to me right now, and it's only been a couple hours. Sighs....

'Clingy much'

Oh please

'Hey What's up?!'-Me

'My Gym ceiling!lol'-Leo

'Yh Whatever! So how's it going ?'-Me

'Good but tiring you know, what about you? What you up to?'-Leo

'Well Arii and I stopped by my Salon today so I'm currently there.'-Me

'Cool! Where's My kissy Bear?'-Leo

'Wow I thought I was your kissy bear,lol. She's downstairs everyone is gushing over her'-Me

'Ooh someone's jealous, You're my mama bear ;)'-Leo

He's such a flirt! But I love him , life can't ever get any better huh? I rub my flat tummy again. What surprises me , the fact that I don't really have a lot of morning sickness I had with Tiffany. But the symptoms I usually have are cramps. I hate that very much!

But I'm not too far along. I'm probably 3 weeks now or 4. I'm really going to enjoy this pregnancy! I now have a real  man and I'm pregnant with my Man baby. Can't wait till our wedding day.

'I'm not daddybear,well I'm only jealous of you! Anyways get back to work. Call you later'-Me

'Awe :( Kk sure babe'-Leo

Our little chat has ended now sadly. I feel like I could've talked to him all day. But I'm in the real world too. I have to get back to work. And before I know it'll be lunch time, I know that I'll be close to starving at any minute.

All of a sudden I felt that my bladder was about to burst. I shot up off the chair and rushed to the hall bathroom, thank God it was only a door away. I sat on the toilet releasing that jolt of piss that almost killed me. And one more thing I've learned from my pregnancy is that I'm always using the bathroom. Can't hold pee for nothing. Well another 9 nine months of pain and sleepless night again , it'll all be worth it again at the end. Can't wait to see this new bundle of joy!