Part 22

Chapter 22

Crystal POV

It's been two weeks since I last held my daughter Amila. This week has been so painful for me. It was such a shock when the doctors came back saying she had  died. Tears weren't enough to tell how hurtful I was.

To finish giving birth to a healthy baby and not even two days later to learn that she died. That news was impossible to take in, I had to see that myself. I was in outer shock when I saw my lifeless daughter laying down on the small cubicle crib. I stood there frozen and I couldn't move a limb.

When I finally took the news seriously Nate and I had a small burial for her. She didn't live so many moments with us but we were satisfied. Well Nate was,for he has another child anyways. I'm the only one who has nothing.

After the small burial I went back To Nate's house and packed all my things. I wasn't staying here with him anymore. The pain of losing my baby was enough. I couldn't bear the other pain of Nate having a next baby with my ex_boss. I love him very much but enough to let go.

He had tried to stop me from leaving again but my sister prevented that from happening. She came in and helped me get out. Nate sat on the stairs watching everything with his hands on the side of his face. When I dragged my last bag out I had hoped that he was gonna get up to stop me. But sadly he didn't. I really didn't want to leave him but I had no other choice.

I need happiness and I know I will be able to find it once I leave. Ever since I had found out that  Nate had cheated on me, I fell into a depression mode. While I was pregnant with Amila it was even worse. No matter how much time I had pushed him away but I was still hurting inside.

"Sis stop worrying about him,"my sister Carla says, looking away from me.

"I'm not worrying about him, I just wish Amila was still here"I half lied.

Maybe this is a wrong idea. Leaving Nate sure wasn't easy and now I'm already planning to go back. He probably doesn't even miss me one bit. It's been 7 months and a couple weeks since we broke up. Although I used to still live in the house, we weren't dating til I left.

"You're gonna love your new job" she says, and I nodded.

Today she insisted that she'll take me to the place where she works. And yes she had already asked her boss to hire me. But really I miss the salon.

****

Nate POV

She left. And I did nothing to stop her from doing so. Her sis acts as if she knows everything. I see why I always hated her. This isn't right, I love that girl so much but it's my fault she left me. She had no choice. I saw the pain bearing inside of her eyes when she turned to leave.

I'm sure we could've sorted things out a different way though, but it's life. I cheated and broke her heart so now it's her turn to do the same to me. I ain't worrying though. The next thing I have on my mind is my beautiful daughter Tiffany Kristina has given birth to for me.

She's like the second best thing after Amila that happens to me. Now that I'm allowed around her, I feel at ease. I really thought that Kristina wouldn't even let me hold her or anything, but she did. I still like her, even though it hurts to see her with someone else. I'd learn to accept the fact that I hurt her and Crystal the same way.

It's now my time to make things right just like I've said so before.

Walking up the stairs I entered the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I'm gonna call my boy Louis. I need to go hit the club anyways. I Need to clear my head.

Edited