Part 7

Chapter 7 ~

Nate POV

I sat next to Crystal drawing circles on her left hand. We're at the movies having a Lil date. Her belly has grown into a small half ball. Tell the truth and it suits her well. She looks more sexier pregnant. I still can't believe that I had gotten two girls pregnant at once. I'm still hoping that this is all fake. But when I rub Crystal tummy the firm smooth texture of it let's me know that our baby is really there. She's two months pregnant and next week I'm going to her doctor's appointment with her for the first time, I'm excited. Thinking about how cute Crystal looks being pregnant with a small bump sure makes me wish to  see how Krisy looks also, although I still want her to get an abortion. If she doesn't I'm gonna have to ask Crystal to quit her job.

Her fingers trailed down my face and I leaned over and kissed her. We're watching the movie 'Black Friday'

*~~

When we finally left the theater place , we stopped for lunch at Wendy's. Then we headed home.

Crystal : Today was really fun babe.

Me: Yes I know right. With you being around it's always fun.

Now that wasn't a lie. When Lil shawty is around me , I be the happiest. My cheating mode has nothing to do with her. It was all me, I just can't stop looking at other meals when given a menu. And instead of looking only, I ordered. And now I'm left to pay the consequences.

Crystal: We should do this more often when I have time off babe.

Me: Yeah sure. And it's all good for the baby right?

Crystal: Yeah.

Me: My baby is going to be so spoiled. He/she is gonna be a daddy child..

Crystal:  Trust me I know. By the way you act around my Lil bump already tell me how you're gonna be when it's born.

I smiled ear to ear when she said that.

****

Kristina POV

Remember Leo? Well he asked me out on a date. And yeah I'd gone and It was amazing. We got to know each other better. I still haven't told him that I'm pregnant with a guy who has gf. Because that's kinda way too personal. It was our first date. He makes me feel so different like ways that Nate never made me feel before. But for now we are only considered as just friends. And I'm glad about that. I ain't ready for a relationship. Next thing you know he might tell me the same thing Nate told me on our second date, that he has a girlfriend.

So ever since then we've become real close. I have been taking weeks and weeks off from work. I'm still not ready to face all this stress at work. And now that my senses had finally knocked into my head I kinda feel guilty that I was sleeping with one of my employee boyfriends all that time. Even when I was about to tell her that day in my office I couldn't face her without sounding weak asf. I've messed up real bad. And I know as soon as I tell Leo this he'll probably never want to come round me again. Nate was right I am a slut. Yes I am cause I had the guts to sleep around with another girl's bf other than looking for my own. Yet I allowed myself to develop feelings for him thus far.

See why I can't ever be guilt free. No matter how much time I try to take a break to stay away from the world, things still find their way in to make me feel worse. Now that I'm pregnant the doctor said that I should be stress free,but it's really not my fault I got stress.

My phone vibrated next to me on the bed, I picked it up to check who may be sending me messages.

'Hey Krissy! How are ya? Missing you. Lol.. Wanna hang out Later'~Leo

Oh it's Leo. He could be so funny at times. I wonder why I ain't used to him texting everyday yet. He texts and calls almost everyday to check on me. It's almost like he really doesn't have anything to do. But I'm not complaining.
I decided to reply upon seeing the time now.

'Heyy! I'm alright. Hope you are  the same. Sure , where and what time?' ~sent from Krissy.

After sending the message, I got up and walked over to the bathroom. Did my business and took a quick shower and washed my hair also.

Hop out , walk into the room, stand in front of my body mirror and check out my stomach to see if any bump was visible but sadly no. I still rubbed it though cause I know a baby is being developed in there. I almost forgot that my next doctor appointment was next week . I can't wait! Still kinda sad that Nate can't make it cause he doesn't want this baby and besides I'm not acknowledging him round me no more. But when I'm going into birth all I know is that he'll have to be there. Like I had said before, either he likes it or not my baby won't be a secret outsider baby in his life. He'll have to treat him/her just like he'll treat his other kids. I don't care if I sound a Lil selfish right now but it's how things have to be. He decided that he wanted to bust me so now he'll have to suffer the consequences also not only me. And I am never getting back with him again. I am tired of being a second thought (side chick). Its time I wait for the right guy who will love me for me and will take me for who I am ,and who will do me right. I will be better and stronger for my baby. I'm gonna make sure he/she lives a happy life. He/she will have both a mother and father present in its life.

Nate you thought you could've just force me to get an abortion so your reputation won't be ruin, well you gat another thing coming