1-Prologue

Star's POV:
I heard the door close early in the morning.

He left... again.

We promised to always stay by each other sides, but what could I expect. He has a girlfriend, the girl of his dreams.

Although it might hurt that my best friend left. I'm not gonna let that put me down. I mean yes I was with him everyday and she barely noticed him until like a month ago but oh well. His life not mine and I honestly will not care.

I get up from my bed and go to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a nice fresh shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my closet.

I chose a white above-knee-length skirt and a black top with a vest blue jacket. I brushed my hair and made a ponytail, without magic. I rarely use it anymore and I don't wear my dresses anymore only when I visit my parents or something. There not the new me now.

I walked downstairs, everything quiet and clean since no one is almost here. Rafael and Angie almost always out exploring nature.

I grabbed a granola bar to control hunger, and grabbed my bag. I put on some socks and black ankle length boots. Heading out.

"Hey guys" I greeted to Alfonzo, Ferguson, and Janna.

Everyone says they're bad people. That Janna started being dangerous and soon Alfonzo and Ferguson became her friends and they turned rebellious too. They do minor things like stealing, breaking into cemeteries (mostly Janna though), and sometimes drink or smoke once in a while, oh and you can't forget the 'naughty language'.

"Hey Star!" they greeted back with waves. We always met up at this one curb and just travel from there.

"Okay let's go i'm starving." Janna said patting her belly. About every morning we would always go to this one café and it breakfast there, called Sunrise.

We walked to the place since it wasn't to far. We all had cars but we liked to go walking to places, we liked looking at everything around us.

We talked all the way about some random stuff, until we got there like ten or fifteen minutes.

We got out usual food and started eating.

"So Marco doing good with the girl?" Alfonso asked. He was the nicest and less problematic out of the four. Janna was the most, Alfonzo second, and i'm third.

"Yeah I guess, it's not like anyone gives a sh*t of his relationship with that Jackie chick though. They only care cuz she's popular." I explained. They nodded.

We all use to be a group with Marco. Them being them and I use to be that goody-two-shoes yet dangerous. Marco still as the safe kid.

Janna changes the topic and we continued eating, laughing, and talking.

Marco's POV:

"Come on Marco!" Jackie yelled.

Right now she was on her skateboard and I was on my bike. She saw someone carrying a crab stuffed animal and asked where they got one. She decided to get one before anybody else gets all of them.

We always go out together early in the morning and i've gotten quite used to this and it's fun being with her. New little adventures everyday, but I still feel incomplete. But I can't be, I got the girl of my dreams.

"Yes we're here. Now let's go!" my girlfriend yipped with a huge smile, grabbing my arm and pulling me to a gift shop.

It was filled with toys, and candy, and some other useful stuff.

We went to the stuffed animal section and stopped when we saw the crabs. There were still a few but if we got here any later there probably wouldn't be some anymore.

"Marco can you grab me that one?" she asked with puppy dog eyes, pointing to one that she couldn't reach. "Of course." I answered. I got on my tippy toes, stretched my arms out and grabbed out. "Yay thanks you're the best!" she complemented, her face lighting up with the stuffed creature in her hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and blushed a bit, putting my hands in my hoodie's pockets. "Let's go pay" she said.

We went to the check out lines. They weren't to long so we payed quickly.

"Okay now let's go get some food and dessert." she said happily. I decided to leave my bike chained up here and come back for it later along with her skateboard so she wouldn't be carrying it to.

We went to a diner called The Griller. It wasn't to fancy or anything and there isn't to much people. We got a waitress that sat us at our table and asked for our drinks.

We looked at the menu making small talk and picking out the food.

The waitress came back with our drinks and asked for our food . We ordered and gave her the menus.

We laughed and talked about what we were gonna do today and about our past dates. Honestly it's like i'm on a date with her everyday and I still don't get tired since we do different things everyday but sometimes just restart everything. Sometimes she might have to go with her parents somewhere but we're mostly always together since that rarely happens.

The waitress came back with our food.

"Enjoy." she kindly said with a smile before walking away. We chatted some more with the waitress's occasionally asking if we're doing okay.

We were talking and laughing until we were done.
____________________

New Fanfic!!

Hopefully you'll like this one. I know it's kinda short but it works.

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes.

Oh and is you want the idea to her out for it's up top. Like I said not a good describer while the rest are wearing their usual. I might change their outfits up at some point.

• Come Back

Is the title I choose for now. I don't know if I'll change that or the cover or something later on, if I can think of find something.

I think that's all so laters~