Chapter 10

Anyone who reads this, just know you make me happy! Every time the number of reads goes up, I am so grateful. Please give me feedback... any readers I have I would love to hear from you! Comment, vote, message me... I don't bite! This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful 1DFan_Fictions, because she is super sweet and I love her story :) Enjoy!

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia's POV

The first thing I was aware of the morning after Liam and I's tentative truce was something warm and distinctively un-pillow-like under my head. As I came to consciousness, I also came to the realization that the solid mass was moving. And had a stray limb draped about my shoulders. And smelled faintly of Armani. And deodorant. My eyes squinted open and slid over to my right, where a very familiar Burberry Brit t-shirt was breathing mere inches away from my face. I smiled, despite myself. Liam's steady inhales and exhales were comforting, and I decided that, for once, instead of chastising myself for having feelings for him, I would be thankful for his friendship. Falling asleep while watching a movie with him wasn't a crime, no matter what Alex had told me. I thought back to the past two months. The further Alex pulled me in, the further away from Liam I been pulled. I had to admit, I missed him. Even though I was fairly certain that it was my thinly disguised admiration of him that alienated Alex and caused this whole fiasco, I couldn't help myself.

I had apparently fallen asleep in the living room, and the sun was shining through the wall to wall windows in full force. I squinted, trying to read the clock shining out from the microwave. 10:30. Why didn't the boys wake us when they came in? I slowly extracted myself from Liam's sleepy grip, smiling at how, in sleep, his features relaxed into an uncanny imitation of a puppy. He murmured and shifted in his sleep, while I tiptoed down the hallway. The first door I opened was Niall's, deeming his room to be the safest, as he slept neither around nor in the nude. 

The door creaked slightly as it slid over the plush carpet of Niall's bedroom. He was curled up on his side, sheets tangled around his legs, hair extremely mussed, and shirt on backwards. Well. He was going to be nice and hungover when he finally rose. A small smile played across his lips in sleep, which triggered a similar expression on mine. Out of all the boys, even Harry, Niall was the one related to the most. He and I had spent a lot of time together in the past couple of months, while I was trying to avoid Liam, Harry, and Alex simultaneously. I tiptoed across the carpet, patting down his hair and rearranging the sheets around him, feeling very much like his mother. With two lads accounted for, I swung the door closed and tripped lightly down the hall to find the other three.

Zayn's door was slightly open, and the sound of light snores exuded from behind it. I peeked around the frame, eyes alighting upon Louis' and Zayn's sleeping figures. I almost tripped quickly backing out of the room, having learned my lesson early on and the hard way that Zayn and Louis were troublemakers in the first degree, and putting them together often led to unnaturally dyed hair. Or a water balloon to the face. Or a surprise nerf gun attack. Point being, never trust a Louis Tomlinson and a Zayn Malik when they've been left to their own, scheming devices for too long. 

As I quietly clicked Zayn's door shut, a pair of unnaturally large hands clapped over my eyes. I started, muffling a scream. Then a raspy voice whispered "Guess who?"  and I dissolved into giggles and slapped away Harry's hands, quietly cursing at him for giving me the fright of my life. Then, I reached up, violently mussing his curls. The smile slowly fell off his face, replaced by a comical scowl. I quietly squeaked, spinning on my heel and sprinting as quietly as possible into the kitchen. He quickly caught up to me on his much longer legs, grabbing my waist and spinning me in a tight circle. I thrashed about, begging him to let me go.