Chapter 7

Hey All! Thanks for coming here, reading this, voting, fanning, commenting... etc etc. Constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcomed. In fact, it is encouraged. :) This chapter is dedicated to _gottalovecats_ because she made me my new cover and her stories are amazing. Thanks :) Anywayss I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love y'all.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POV

The morning after my sort-of surreal encounter with Georgia, I woke up feeling better than I had in a long time. I just had a feeling that whatever the day brought, it was going to be great. Harry always got really put off when I was in a mood like this, but sometimes I just got so excited for life I couldn't help myself. I would just be all chipper and positive, and Harry always called it the "Happy Puppy Liam Phase." I smiled at the thought. Even though I was operating on four hours of sleep, I managed to jump out of bed and get ready with high energy. Today was an easy day for us, just a radio interview and then a photo shoot, both in the same place. 

I made my way down the long hallway, waking up Zayn and Harry, as usual, as I went. They both muttered a few choice words at my early-morning chipperness, but I somehow managed to get them both moving. When I entered the kitchen, the first thing I saw was Niall, literally with his mouth stuffed full of pancakes, eyes closed, enraptured by his breakfast. Louis was sitting on the floor, drinking his tea and muttering to himself. Both of these actions were routine, so I ignored them. Georgia, I found, was whisking away beside the great stove in the middle of the kitchen. It must have been pancake mix, considering the large stack sitting in front of Niall, and simmering on the skillet beside her were various puddles of mix, and bowls filled with strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, and, best of all, what looked like homemade whipped cream. My mouth, admittedly, started watering immediately.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. I wondered if she had gotten any sleep at all. I had said my good night and retreated to my room, but I was unsure whether she did the same. After all, it was only 8 in the morning and she had already made coffee, tea, and a great amount of pancakes, judging by the way Niall was leaning back in his seat and groaning, rubbing his stomach. Let me assure you, that isn't something you see everyday. She turned at the sound of my soft chuckle. She had on a cat-printed apron that belonged to Harry, her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head, and there was flour on her nose and forehead, which made me laugh some more. She looked adorable, and swatted my hand as I put my finger in the whipped cream. I licked it off and sighed. Definitely homemade. 

"Morning, Payne!" She looked to have the same sunny attitude as I did this morning.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya!' I responded in kind, pouring myself a cup of tea and stirring in some milk and sugar. 

"Pancakes? Seriously I made enough mix to feed an army. Please take some. Or a hundred." She gestured with the whisk over to where she had just flipped some fresh pancakes. "There's a stack of plain, a stack of chocolate chip, and a stack of cinnamon sugar. You can add your fruit and whipped cream." She turned, businesslike, back to the stove. 

"You made the mix? From scratch?" I asked, and picked one up with my bare hands, stuffing it into my mouth. I groaned in pleasure and she nodded sheepishly. "Good Lord, woman. Are you trying to kill the lot of us? These are the best pancakes I've ever tasted." Niall moaned in agreement, and I set to work loading a plate with as many pancakes as would fit. She swatted my hand away when I tried to put a fourteenth one on my pile. 

"You can get seconds!!! Leave some for poor Hazza and Zaynie!" She scolded. She was laughing, though, and I stuffed one last pancake into my mouth and carried the stack over to the table. Soon Niall and I were joined by the rest of the boys, as well as Paul and several of our security men, all stuffing our mouths with as many of George's pancakes as she could get off the griddle. The minute Paul had crossed the threshold, he had zoned in on the pancakes, which were his favorite food. It didn't take much wheedling from Georgia to lure him to the table, a huge stack of cinnamon sugar pancakes placed in front of him. Then she roped in our security guards, and I thought that if she didn't run out of mix soon, she was going to start handing out pancakes to the homeless people who stayed across the street. Finally, Paul checked the time, exclaiming at the late hour. He then shifted into manager-mode straightaway, and kicked all our arses into the waiting car. We chorused a goodbye to Georgia, while Harry pecked her on the cheek. She returned in kind, and waved to the rest of us, shoving last minute pancakes and coffee in to-go mugs into our hands.