Chapter 5

Whoop Whoop. Up to 13 fans on Friday the 13th...kind scary to be honest! Okay, so I have like 2 discussions out right now to see if anyone is interested in this, but sadly I don't think it's working! If you know someone who likes fan fictions about 1D, please share it with them! Also, I love getting comments! It helps me stay motivated, and it really helps me if I get editorial comments! Votes are also more than welcome (; Okay. I'm done now! Which, now POV's are gonna get crazy! I'm putting a Liam POV in this chapter so now I've got 3 POV's to worry about. Ughhh. Oh well. xx, 

****Liam's POV****

I peeled my eyes open in the morning to bright rays of light sinking into my sockets. i blinked quickly and rubbed my eyes gently. I yawned and I felt a hand on my chest. I looked down, and saw Gabby snuggled really close to me. I smiled to myself as I saw how pretty she was when she slept. I couldn't understand why Harry had ever broken up with such a girl. She was literally the total package. I felt a pang of anger and sadness as I thought about Harry breaking her so fragile heart. I took my phone off the nightstand and saw thousands of new mentions. What a surprise. I saw a tweet from Harry and I frowned. That was so unlike him to randomly tweet to me...and he had randomly called Gabs last night...weird.

@Harry_Styles I've just been relaxing! It's nice having a month off! (: How ya holding up?

I felt Gabby move, and when I looked down she was starting to wake up. She rolled onto her back and let out a huff. She quickly rolled back over and ran into me.

"Oh Liam! I'm sorry...I forgot you were here," she blushed sitting up quickly. I laughed softly seeing her cheeks quickly turn a bright red.

"It's fine Gabby, you must've been cold," I replied softly looking at her bright, blue eyes. It was Harry's loss. She was stunning!

"I know I look rough in the mornings, but do you have to stare!" Gabby joked and I shook my head to focus, and I laughed.

"You look fine Gabby," I replied as I swiftly got out of the bed. I stretched and heard my phone buzz. Gabby grabbed it and I smiled.

"Who's it from?" I asked and she frowned.

"I don't know how to work your phone Liam," she whined setting it on the bed with a grin. I took it from her and saw the message was from Harry.

Why are you with Gabby? 

I stared at the message, but smiled, just so Gabby wouldn't get upset.

"Oh, these soliciter's get my number and are always texting me!" I groaned as I turned my phone off. I looked at Gabby who was on Twitter. My phone buzzed again and saw the tweet from Gabby.

@Real_Liam_Payne has a fancy phone. Too bad I can't work it, or I would totally hack into it (;

I snickered as I glanced her direction. She grinned happily at me. 

"You know I only tease you because I love you," she squeaked pinching my cheeks before scampering off to the bathroom. I went back to my messages and replied to Harry.

To Harry: I just came over to visit her. She's been pretty down lately. 

I deleted the thread of messages quickly just as Gabby came in.

"What are we doing today Liam?" she asked and I smiled. She raised her eyebrows in amusement as she finished getting ready.

"I figured I could take you to an amusement park today! Niall's gonna meet us there!" I exclaimed and she smiled excitedly.