Chapter 13

Hello my lovelies! Sorry I haven't updated in 24 hours! I've been with a friend, and haven't been on my laptop in 24 hours...that's a flipping record for me! I think it's going to be a few more chapters before I finish. I know there are definitely 2 more to come including this one. There might only be 3 chapters left! 0_o Holy Moly. So I probably will have it finished by Tues. or Wed. and I'll try to start my new fan fic, but my friend's coming over on Thurs after 3 so who knows! I'm sad to be almost finished with this. It's been my favorite, and clearly yours too!

In other news, I got a message from  xZebraLuVx about a new club she's starting, so if you're interested, or want to know more about the club please feel free to message her! With that, I start. xx.

****Harry's POV****

I stared at Liam as he paced the floor. I sat on the couch observing him as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I know about you and Gabby," he blurted looking at me. That's what management had told him? Why would they do that?

"Management told you?" I asked with a bit of shock rolling off my tongue. Liam shook his head and wailed his arms to stop me from asking anymore of my many questions.

"No, I figure it out myself," he spoke sitting next to me with raging fear in his eyes. Something was wrong.

"Did management-" I started as he began to nod.

"They want me to break up with her! Just like they made you break up with her! You never wanted to break up with her did you? You're still madly in love with her?" Liam asked and I felt a light of hope bubble in my heart. I nodded finally and Liam sighed throwing his head into his hands.

"I'm so sorry Harry! If I'd known about that I would've never asked her out. I feel even worse now!" he cried and I shook my head patting his shoulder.

"It's okay Liam, she loves you now. You make her happy, so I'm happy," I replied softly, but he shook his head.

"I have to choose between my job and her. I have to pick the band Harry," he spoke and I closed my eyes tightly feeling the same I had the night I broke her heart.

"I know," I whispered with a sigh. I saw tears in his eyes. I knew what I had to do.

"I've got to go, don't quit the band. Choose Gabby," I spoke as I cleared my throat. I patted his shoulder quickly before bolting out of the room. I loved Gabby and Liam too much to see them suffer.

****Gabby's Pov****

"Niall? Where's Liam?" I yawned as I focused my eyes on the clock which read midnight. I turned to Niall to see him engrossed in his guitar.

"Niall," I called, but he still failed to hear me.

"NIALL!" I shouted and his head shot up in concern.

"What?" he blinked setting his guitar down and I sighed as I struggled to stand up. I felt a hand around mine and I looked to see Zayn helping me up.

"Never mind Niall, thank you Zayn, goodnight," I whispered as I dragged myself to my room. Harry was in the room and I frowned.

"Harry?" I asked and I could tell he'd been crying.

"Harry! What's wrong?" I asked and he waved it off.

"Nothing babe, I'm fine. It's just been a rough day," he choked as he sat on the couch. I sat next to him and looked at him. I was concerned for him. I hardly ever saw him cry.

"Don't worry about me Gabs, I'm not worth your worries," he whispered as he set his eyes on mine. I wiped a tear away as it trickled down his soft cheek. He smiled slightly and I tucked away a stray curl from his face.

"Harry, please tell me what's wrong," I begged and he shook his head. I laid against his shoulder and he sighed taking my hand tightly.

"I just miss you," he spoke very softly as I sat up looking into the tear filled orbs. He blinked as tears poured down his face. He hasilty wiped them away shaking his head.

"I'm sorry," he coughed as I watched him suffer. I squeezed his hand and looked at me.

"I still love you," he whispered holding my face. He leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were so close, but I ripped away.

"I can't Harry, I'm dating Liam," I spoke standing up and taking a deep breath. Harry sighed as he sunk deeper into the couch.

"I'm sorry Gabs, I just...I got caught up," he spoke standing up and running his hand furiously through his curls.

"I'm sorry Harry," I whispered kissing his cheek before running into the hall. I ran into Liam and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked as Harry came out of the room. I ran back into the room and collapsed on the bed. I felt Liam gently rubbing circles into my back and I sighed.

"Everything was perfect Liam," I moaned as he moved to lay next to me.

"Why isn't everything perfect now?" he asked brushing my hair out of my face. He kissed me quickly before letting me answer.

"I just...I don't know. I feel like I'm in the middle of everyone's life and decisions," I whispered propping myself on my elbow. He frowned as he stared at me. He pulled me into his big, strong arms and I smiled slighty. I took a breath of his cologne in and sighed quietly.

"Management has just been tough on everyone lately," he replied quietly after a few minutes.

"I hope everything goes back to normal soon," I whispered and I felt him chuckle a bit.

"You have no idea how bad I want that," he replied and I knew he wasn't telling me something...