Chapter 9

Okay. This is my last chapter of the night...or maybe not. I will post ONE chapter tomorrow and that is it! I have a new fan fic in mind that is going to be a real tear jerker! I hope everyone likes this so far, It's gotten 10 votes :') and over 200 reads in a day. I'm absolutely blown away! Okay, I'm sorry for my grammatically errors as well. I get mixed up sometimes because I get distracted and forget who's POV I'm in. So sorry about that. GUYS. TOMORROW IS THE HOUR LONG SPECIAL. I'M SO EXCITED ASDGHFKSLADJ. Okay, I'll be normal again. xx.

****Gabby's POV****

"Liam Payne!" I shouted as he carried me over to the pool.

"If you throw me in I'll-" I started and he stopped walking so he could look at me with an amused look. 

"You'll what?" he asked grinning at me. I let out a sigh and plugged my nose as he tossed me into the huge pool. I came up and glared at him. He jumped in, which only made me more wet.

"Come on! It's a nice hot day!" he smiled at me as I heard Niall's voice booming from inside. Liam had invited the boys over for their last night of freedom before hitting the road. I'd been at Liam's for about two weeks. Niall dived in and grabbed my legs to pull me under.

"Niall!" I exclaimed as I came up for air. He grinned sheepishly at me as I felt Liam's strong arms put me on his shoulders. 

"Liam! You didn't tell me we could bring our girlfriends!" I heard Louis whining as he climbed in the pool.

"Lou! I'm right here!" Harry exclaimed running over and jumping onto Louis. I giggled as Liam swayed a bit. Harry caught my eye and he smiled.

"Hi Gabby," he called with that smile. I couldn't help but smile.

"Where's the party at?" I heard Zayn call as he came out smiling. He looked at me and smiled happily.

"Gabs! What a surprise!" he exclaimed and I grinned. I gave him a wave before Liam dropped me in the pool. I came up and Liam kissed me quickly.

"Hey, HEY! I have an idea! Let's play chicken," Louis grinned evilly and I moaned knowing I was going to get pulled into this whether I wanted to or not.

"Alright, I'll go against Gabby," Harry smirked and everyone got really quiet. What? We were good now!

"You're on Styles," I spoke gritting my teeth at him. He winked as Louis hoisted him onto his shoulders. Liam looked at me concerned for a moment.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked taking my hands. I nodded as he took a deep breath. He got me on his shoulders and held my legs tightly.

"Wait! Liam, if we fall let go of me immediately!" I exclaimed and he nodded patting my leg. 

"Okay. Ready? Set? GO!" Niall boomed as Louis and Liam neared. Harry and I locked eyes and I felt my heart racing. Oh no. I shook away the feelings and grabbed his hands and pushed him. Wow. This was easier than I thought! He was struggling to stay up!

"Oh come on Harry! Are you going to lose to a girl?" Louis shrieked and Harry grinned a devilish grin at me. 

"Of course not," he spoke suddenly pushing against me and I fell backwards. I felt my head hit the edge of the pool and the boys screamed. Everything went black.

****Liam's POV****

I sat in the emergency room with my hand tightly around Gabby's. She'd been out for hours. 

"We can't put the tour on hold?" I heard Zayn question as my heart sank. Harry was sitting in the chair in the corner crying. 

"It's all my fault," he groaned quietly Niall patted his back. I kissed Gabby's hand and went over to Harry. I sat on the other side of him and touched his shoulder.

"This isn't your fault Harry, if anything it's mine. I should've  moved out into the pool further. I thought she'd fall forward," I whispered quietly as tears stung my eyes. His green eyes met mine and he shook his head.

"I pushed her, I pushed her so she fell backwards," he cried as tears poured down his face. 

"It wasn't anyones fault," I heard Gabby grumble. Harry jumped up and went over to her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Gabriella, I didn't mean to push you so hard," he whispered as she looked at him. She brushed his hair out his face and took a deep breath.

"I should've fallen forward, I wasn't thinking," she got out barely. She smiled slightly at him as the other boys piled around her to hug her. 

"Can I still go on tour?" she croaked a little bit louder. The boys let me through as I knelt beside her.

"We don't know yet Gabs, but...it's not looking good," I whispered running my fingers through her still damp hair. She started to cry silently and the boys piled out quickly. I let my thumb glide against her cheek, trying to calm her down.

"Shh, it's okay Gabby," I cooed sitting on the bed with her. 

"I want to come," she cried harder and I felt my heart about to burst. I hated seeing her this upset. I wiped away the flowing tears as the doctor came in.

"When are you boys exactly going on this tour?" he asked looking at me for a moment.

"Well...I mean, I thought we were going to head out tomorrow, but we can wait a day," I spoke crossing my fingers. The doctor sighed and looked down shaking his head. Gabby cried harder as he did this and I sighed.

"If you leave tomorrow, she definitely can't go. If you boys can wait a day to go, we'll see how she feels," he spoke eying me and Gabby. Gabby finally stopped crying and looked at me. The doctor left and she slowly brought her hand to mine. 

"I don't want you to leave me," she whimpered and I kissed her hand.

"I'm not going to leave you babe," I replied softly. Louis peeked in and I smiled slightly.

"Can we come back in? It's bloody boring out here," he whined and I looked to Gabby. She smiled with a very slight nod. Niall came in looking sadder than ever.

"I can't stand to see her like this!" he started bawling. I went over and hugged him.

"She's gonna be fine Niall," I whispered as Zayn talked to her softly. 

"Sing to me," she growled and all of us boys shared a look.

"What do you want us to sing to you Gabs?" Louis asked and she turned her eyes to him.

"My favorite song," she replied eying Harry and me. We smiled and I started.

"I-I-I I wanna save you, wanna save your heart tonight-igh-ight, he'll only break ya, leave you torn apart oh!"