Chapter 19

Okay so I was totally kidding. There is one more chapter left for sure before the epilogue! I actually got this chapter typed up last night while some kids were at my pool swimming. I was kinda like supervising them from the deck while I typed (: How nice of me. So yeah. I think it's pretty obvious how the story is going to end, but maybe not. I really hope you all don't hate me for the very first line of this chapter. Some of you will be happy, some not so happy. I do apolgize, but it's my story and I had to planned from the start! I also have to figure out how to incorporate the title into the story at some point in the next chapter. I shouldn't have a problem with it! Okay, without further annoyance, here you are! xx.

****Gabby’s POV****

I sat staring at my Twitter feed in my room again. Liam was dating Danielle. I’d gone home for a week and he had a new girlfriend. Now I knew how Harry must have felt after I starting dating Liam! I saw a call on Skype, so I answered. It was Liam.

“Gabby? You don’t hate me do you?” Liam asked frantically and I laughed. I shook my head as I saw Harry in the back grinning at me.

“Of course not Liam, I figured you two would probably get together,” I replied meeting Harry’s eyes. He gave a wave and I waved back.

“When are you coming back Gabs?” Liam asked quickly. I shrugged twiddling my thumbs. I wanted to go back now, but they were in the US. I saw Harry’s head fall to his knees. I missed that boy more than I could express.

“I hope you can come soon, Danielle wants to meet you,” Liam smiled softly. I was happy Liam found someone, but what about me? I couldn’t be with Harry while he was across the world from me! I doubted he even liked me anymore. It’d been almost three month’s since we’d broken up.

“I’ve got to go Gabs, miss you and love you! Harry wants to talk to you though I think,” Liam winked blowing me a kiss. I waved as I blew him a kiss back and he left. Harry grabbed the laptop and put it in his lap.

“I miss you Gabby, a lot,” he whispered closing his eyes softly. I sighed.

“I miss you too Harry,” I replied even though he had no idea how much. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and he gave me a slight smile.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered as his smile grew. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I waved it off.

“Stop it,” I whined and he laughed.

“I’m telling you the truth!” he moaned softly and I giggled.

“Come and get me Harry. I miss you too much,” I whispered as tears filled my eyes. He sighed as his hand ran the familiar path through his hair.

“I wish I could Gabby,” he replied very quietly as he looked down at his lap. He looked up at me and cleared his throat.

“So what have you been up to?” he asked, quickly changing the subject. I sighed very quietly and shrugged.

“Nothing really, it’s boring here,” I replied not looking at him. I heard him sigh and I looked up.

“I’m sorry, I do love you. You know that,” he spoke and I nodded as tears fell from my eyes.

“I know,” was all I could manage.

“I have to go Gabs, I’ll talk to you again soon though,” he whispered hanging up the call. He didn’t even let me say goodbye. I cried harder as my head hit the pillow.

****Harry’s POV****

“You’re what?” Niall asked as he shoved a pile of chips into his mouth. I nodded firmly and he threw his hands up.

“We have a concert tonight Harry. It’s eight in the morning, but you’ll never make it back,” Niall exasperated and I shrugged.

“Think of the fans Harry, you’re being selfish!” Louis sassed and I waved them off as I headed out the door.

“Harry!” Liam shrieked, but I didn’t care. I had to do this. It meant too much to me. I got outside and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw Liam and I grumbled.

“Liam, you can't change my mind,” I snapped and he nodded.

“Maybe she can,” Liam spoke holding up the laptop to reveal Gabby looking at me.

“Harry, don’t leave to come get me okay? You have your job, and that comes before me. Now you stay there and do your job. I’ll be here waiting for you when you guys come home okay? And if you still want to be with me, I’ll be ready,” Gabby spoke with a smile. I looked at Liam and he nodded. I started to cry. This was all too much for me to handle. I looked at Gabby and nodded before running back to the room and locking my door. Nothing made sense. Did she love me or not? So many other girls would’ve died if they’d heard I was coming to bring them with me, but not Gabby. I angrily wiped the tears from my eyes. It wasn’t worth it. She wasn’t worth it. I stood up and cleaned myself up before going back into the sitting room.

“Mate, you okay?” Zayn asked touching my shoulder. I nodded as I went into the kitchen.

“You’ll see her again,” Niall whispered as I slammed a bowl onto the counter.

“It’s too hard for me to see her through the damn screen! I don’t want to see her in six months, I want to see her now!” I screamed and the boys backed up slowly. I sighed before pouring myself some more cereal. Liam stared at me.

“I’m over it okay? I’m just going to forget about Gabriella,” I spoke sitting down and eating my cereal slowly.

****Liam’s POV****

“Dani?” I asked as she came in the room. She smiled at me before a concerned look hit her face.

“What’s wrong?” she asked touching my shoulder. I took a deep breath as I opened up my laptop.

“I need your help with something okay?” I asked looking at her briefly. She nodded unsure as she sat next to me.

“What’s going on?” she asked softly as she kissed my cheek. I smiled slightly as I pointed to the screen. She frowned, but then smiled at me wildly.

“Oh Liam, that’s amazing,” she whispered at me in awe. I nodded as I clicked a few things.

“I need to make a call, you watch and make sure nobody sees okay?” I asked kissing her very quickly. She nodded excitedly as I went into the bathroom. I dialed the number and patiently waited.

“Gabby?” I asked with a wide smile on my face.