Chapter 7

I honestly can't tell you how long this is going to be, but I think it's gonna be long. I'm quite proud of myself too for having pretty long chapters! It's great! 16 fans children. I'm very pleased (: Couldn't be happier! So, the direction of this is going haywire. I have no idea what's going to happen, or when Gabby will go to visit Harry, and what will happen from there. So are you for Team Harry or Team Liam? Who knows! Maybe you're comments about which team you're on will influence the way I take the story. So please leave a comment below. It will be more than Helpful. (: xx.

****Harry's POV****

Gabby had a boyfriend? Already? It'd been a few weeks! I felt my head throbbing from my dreaded hangover. I stared at her tweets about being with "her boy" and I felt sick. It couldn't be Liam. He'd left her house already by the looks of his tweets. I scrolled further and I felt even more sick. Who was that girl I was with? Shit. I must've drank a lot to take away the pain and I must've saw the girl as a gateway to just let go. I felt tears burning behind my eyes. Gabby was over me, and she probably thought I was over her from the picture. I could barely get out of bed I was in so much pain. 

"Mum!" I croaked and she came in.

"I need something for this hangover," I moaned and she sighed wagging her finger at me.

"What did I tell you Harry? You need to chill out on the drinking," her voice sang as she left to get me some meds. I felt my phone vibrate and I grabbed it. I stared at it and swallowed hard.

Gabby: Hey. I'm in town. Wondering if you wanted to go grab a bite to eat with me. Let me know!

Gabby wanted to go out to eat with me? She had a boyfriend and she wanted to go out with me? I didn't care. If I got to see her, I was going. I jumped out of bed and ran into my mum. I grasped my head as it began to throb out of control.

"Sit down," my mum demanded as I slumped back into my bed.

"I've got to get ready mum!" I groaned after taking the meds. She sighed as I stumbled to my closet. 

****Gabby's POV**** 

I saw Harry nearing us with a frown growing on his face. Liam's hand was securely on my waist as Harry came face to face with me. He looked...rough. His curls weren't as bouncy, his eyes were dull, and he had bags under his eyes.

"Hi Harry," I smiled softly and I saw his eyes drop to where Liam's hand rested on my waist. He looked uncomfortable as he met my eyes.

"Liam? Liam's your boyfriend?" he asked as his voice cracked with sadness. I felt a frown slipping onto my face now as I stared at Harry. I glanced up at Liam and he sighed.

"Look Harry-" Liam started, but Harry started to shake his hands in the hair to stop Liam.

"You asked me to come with you, not him," Harry spat, pointing furiously to Liam. Why was he so angry? He was seeing someone wasn't he?

"I know, but...Liam wanted to come, we just wanted to talk. Lou called and said you've been miserable," I whispered as he looked away from me.

"I've been fine," he snapped and I sighed looking at Liam for help.

"Come on mate, let's go and sit down," Liam urged gently touching Harry's shoulder. He shrugged it off and went into the small cafe. I sat across from him while Liam went to order me a coffee.

"Aren't you seeing someone Harry? I saw the picture," I spoke confused. He snapped his head up to look at me. 

"No, I was beyond drunk when that happened okay?" he growled and I sighed. What was his problem? 

"I'm sorry Harry, I thought you'd be okay with this, considering you broke up with me," I snapped back at him. He opened his mouth about to say something, but he shut it looking down at his hands.

"Here's your coffee love," Liam spoke sliding in next to me. I kissed his cheek before turning my attention back to Harry. I hated how we treated each other now.

"Harry, I just want to say, I'm not doing this to get back at you. I'd never do that. Liam's just been there for me, and he's really helped me," I spoke reaching out and taking his hand. He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Does he make you happy?" Harry asked letting his thumb glide against my hand. I looked at Liam with a smile. He was so perfect. I was so glad he was supporting me right now. I don't know how I'd make it through without him.

"He really does Harry," I whispered resting my eyes back on those green beauties. He seemed to smile slightly as he kissed my hand.

"Then I'm happy for you and glad you found someone," he replied and I sighed relieved as he flashed me a smile. 

"You guys have to promise this won't ruin your friendship though," I spoke eying both of the boys. Harry nodded putting his hand out to Liam. Liam took it and stood up to hug Harry.

"Alright! Enough of the mushy stuff!" Harry complained sitting back down. I laughed looking at him. I was glad we could move on from our relationship. 

"So, I think Gabs is going to come on tour with us for a little while," Liam piped up and Harry raised his eyebrows at me. I could see past his act though. He didn't want that. 

"Yep, I need to get out of my house for a while. I won't bother you though. You won't even know I'm there," I spoke looking at Harry, hoping he'd be okay with it. I knew it would be hard to stay with him for that long, because I of course still had a few feelings for him. I mean who wouldn't It's Harry Styles.