Epilogue

So this is honestly it. It's done after this! Sorry this is so cheesy. I didn't know what do for an epilogue, so I just kinda made something up. Thank you all again for reading this story and everything else.

****Gabby’s POV****

“Harry?” I called as I came down the stairs. He met me at the bottom with a grin plastered on his lips.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered as he kissed me quickly. I smiled as I blushed. You think I’d be over the blushing by now! He was my husband after all.

“Come on, I told Liam I’d be there a little bit early,” Harry whispered as he let our fingers intertwine. I smiled as he led me out to our car. He started off towards the beautiful banquet hall.

“I can't believe they’re getting married,” I spoke in awe as we stepped out of the car and stood in front of the beautiful hall. Harry let his hand slide around my waist and he smiled.

“I bet they said they same thing when we got married,” he joked as we made our way inside.

“Oh please, everyone knew we’d eventually get married!” I replied as I saw Liam standing off to the side talking with the priest. He saw us, and ran over. I hugged him tightly.

“Congrats Liam,” I whispered as he kissed my cheek.

“You look stunning as always Mrs. Styles,” he spoke making me once again blush uncontrollably. Harry pulled one of his best friends into a hug.

“How’s Dani?” Harry asked looking at Liam. Liam smiled.

“She’s a nervous wreck, why wouldn’t she be though? She’s marrying me,” Liam joked as we all began to laugh.

“The other boys are down there,” Liam spoke pointing down to a small room. Harry nodded and escorted me down to see the other boys all sitting around with their “dates” for the night. Of course Louis and Eleanor were married, but Niall and Zayn were still just dating girls.

“Harry!” Louis erupted as he pulled him into a hug. I laughed as Niall engulfed me into a hug.

“You look amazing Gabriella,” Zayn spoke kissing my cheek quickly.

“How’s your hubby treating you?” Louis asked as Eleanor rolled her eyes with a smile.

“Fantastically,” I replied with a smile at him. He nodded proudly as he kissed my cheek.

“Well, we better go,” Eleanor spoke kissing Louis before grabbing my hand. I kissed Harry and we headed out to get our seats.

********************

“I can't believe how long it’s been,” Niall whispered looking at all of us as we sat at the table at the reception. Liam and Danielle had joined us too after they’d talked to everyone for a bit.

“It’s been too long, we really need to get together more often,” Zayn replied and everyone nodded in agreement.

“Well, I think we will all be seeing each other again in the next few month’s, or so I’d hope,” Harry spoke squeezing my hand. I bit my lip gently as I smiled.

“What? You’ve got something planned?” Liam asked glancing at me. Dani broke into a huge smile as did all the other girls at the table. The boys were completely oblivious to everything as it seemed.

“Boys! Let’s hear a song!” Liam’s father bellowed and the boys all stood up to sing together. It was an amazing moment.

“How do they not know?” Eleanor burst and I laughed.

“Boys will be boys,” I whispered as the boys began to sing “More Than This”. I felt tears in my eyes as they began to sing. They hadn’t sang together in years, and it was amazing to see how good they still were together regardless of their voice changes and aging. Danielle was crying and Eleanor was just smiling up at Lou. Everyone broke into clapping fits as they exited and came back to sit down.

“That was amazing,” I spoke as they sat down.

“We try,” Louis joked as Eleanor playfully pushed him.

“So as you were saying Harry?” Liam urged looking at me anxiously. I smiled as I looked at Harry.

“In a few month’s, there’s going to be a new edition to the Styles family,” I spoke softly. The boys looked confused for a moment, but then it finally hit them.

“You’re pregnant?!” they all erupted and I blushed as everyone seemed to look our direction.

“With a little girl,” Harry butted in quietly and everyone was looking around excitedly.

“Not only did I marry the girl of my dreams today, but I finally get to be a God father!” Liam broke out with joy.

“I’m extremely happy for you,” Liam whispered holding my hand tightly. It was crazy to think about everything I went through with him and Harry. What if I’d made my decision quicker, and had chosen Liam? None of this would’ve been possible.

“Thank you Liam, for everything,” I whispered hugging him tightly. I immediately felt my heart shine. He was definitely a heart healer.