Chapter 17

Okay. 1100+ reads on this. I can not actually believe it! I'm glad you guys are so into it, but now I'm questioning if my decision on how to end this is right! So many people are saying Team Liam, and others are angry and want Team Harry! UGH! I want everyone to be happy....oh God now I feel like Gabby trying to make a decision. I hope you all will still love me even though the ending might not be what you want!!! Please keep reading my lovelies! (: xx.

****Gabby’s POV****

I looked at Harry and observed his every move. I wanted to be back with him, but I knew it would hurt Liam if I did that. Either way, someone would be hurt. I figured by not choosing anyone, I’d take the hurt and let them be happy.

“Harry,” I whispered touching his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled.

“I’m fine Gabriella,” he replied as he unloaded his suitcase. I felt sick to my stomach as tears welled up in my eyes. He never called me Gabriella, not even after we’d first met.

“Why are you calling me that?” I whined as I tried to hold in my tears. He looked at me as concern spread through his eyes.

“What do you mean? Your name?” he asked with a snap to his voice. I shrunk back as anger flickered through his face. I knew he was angry with me for saying I didn’t want him back, but he didn’t understand how much I wanted him back.

“Harry, I do love you,” I whispered as he left to go to the bathroom. He didn’t hear me. I sighed quietly as I let my head fall as best as it could into my lap. I felt tears falling from my face. Life wasn’t fair. It was unfair that I had to hurt someone who I cared about so much. It was unfair that management had ruined everything between Harry and me. Harry came back out and looked at me. He wiped away my tears and took my hands tightly.

“Gabby, I want you to be happy. I love you too much to see you unhappy with someone just because you feel obligated too,” Harry whispered kissing my hand softly. I hated him for being so perfect.

“I want everyone to be happy,” I whimpered looking away from his eyes.

“Look at me Gabby,” he demanded. I met his eyes again and he held my face.

“Everyone will be happy if you’re happy Gabs, do what makes you happy,” he whispered as he stroked my cheek. I blinked away my tears and pulled him to me. I made his lips meet mine as I let my hand move to his hair. He let his hands slide down to my waist as we parted.

“What about Liam?” Harry asked tucking my hair behind my ear. He continued to wipe my tears away as I thought about Liam.

“I don’t know! I love him too!” I blubbered crying into his chest. My anger had subsided to bring out all the sadness oozing out of my heart.

“Give it a few days then Gabby. Nobody is forcing you to make a decision right now,” he whispered kissing my forehead. It was so weird seeing Harry so caring towards me again.

“I do love you,” I whispered after a few minutes of gazing into those eyes. He sighed quietly with a small smile.

“I love you too,” he replied kissing me quickly. I stood up and went back to where Liam was talking with Niall. Liam looked at me and smiled slightly.

“How was everything Gabby?” he asked as I sat next to him. Niall rubbed my head before leaving the room.

“I don’t want to break anyone’s heart Liam, this is so hard,” I whispered touching his cheek.

“As long as you’re happy, so will everyone else,” Liam smiled. Him and Harry were so much alike it was ridiculous.

“I know you still love Harry, and if you want to be with him I understand okay? I had no right to ever take you from him in the first place. If you don’t choose me, then I know it just wasn’t meant to be, and that someone else is out there for me,” he spoke giving my hand a squeeze. God. They both made me love them so much. Liam rubbed my hand as he stood up.

“Don’t hurt yourself by thinking about it too much okay?” he whispered kissing my hand.

“Okay,” I managed as he left the room. I took a deep breath and sighed. I hated love triangles.