Chapter 14

Ugh. Sorry guys. I feel like I've neglected this story! I started the new one though! Do you guys like it? Check it out if you haven't!!! It's really hard for me to write so far, but it's going to get easier once they're older. I think 2 chapters left, and I'm debating putting in an epilogue. Should I? Let me know! So this story is quite popular I see (: very pleased with the results. I still love comments and feedback though guys! And votes are always loved. I have 31 fans! How crazy! I remember on like Friday I had 15! I'm amazed at what you guys do. You guys mean so much to me honestly. Keep supporting me, for it helps keep me motivated to write! xx.

****Liam's POV****

I sat staring at Harry as he told me the news. He had to be insane. He couldn't do what he was doing. It was horrible.

"It's for the best Liam. Too many people will be heartbroken, and nobody will get anything done," he spoke waving it off as he looked at his open suitcases on the floor. Gabby came in with her laughter ringing through the room. She saw us and smiled.

"Hi boys," she spoke falling next to me on the couch. Harry watched her for a moment before looking away and grabbing some of his clothes. 

"Where are you going?" Gabby asked grabbing his wrist quickly. He immediately shot his head to look at her. He looked at me, down to the ground, then back to Gabby.

"I have to go home for a while," he coughed straightening up and I saw her face turn to pure confusion.

"Harry, you guys have a concert...TONIGHT!" she shouted and he laughed softly as he unclenched her fingers wrapped aorund his wrist. 

"I'm doing the concert tonight love," he replied looking at her with those eyes. I felt something hurt inside me. I couldn't let Harry do what he was doing. He loved Gabby so much more than I did. I loved Gabby, I did, but Harry was better for her. 

"Good," she sighed relieved as she slumped back next to me. She smiled at me as her fingers pulled at my hair. I took her hand and kissed it.

"I'm going to get ready, go hang out with the other boys babe," I whispered looking deep into her eyes. She looked suspicious and uneasy, but she nodded as she kissed me.

"I love you," she spoke looking at me seriously for a minute. I nodded kissing her quickly.

"I love you too Gabs," I replied softly as she fled the room. I looked at Harry and shook my head.

"Unpack your bags, I'm not letting you do this," I spoke as he sighed.

"Liam, please," he begged, but I shook my head.

"I'm going to talk to management. Now," I replied shoving past him to managements room. 

****Gabby's POV****

I was finally allowed to go in the audience for the concert and sit front row. I'd missed being there. It was so much fun to watch them having so much fun, but something was off that night. Liam looked just...horrible. He looked like he'd been shot and that he'd never be happy again. Harry looked distant and not himself. They weren't telling me something and I wanted to know what it was. I reached my hand out as they sang and Liam came over and grabbed it. He knelt down and sang Moments to me. His eyes watered up and I grew greatly concerned. I knew it was a sad song, but Liam didn't cry. Especially when he performed. 

"Liam, what's wrong?" I mouthed as he pulled me on stage. He held me close to him and I felt like we were the only two people in the world. I wiped the stray tear from his eye and he took my hand tightly. He ended and kissed me. He moved his microphone and pulled me into a hug.

"Just know I'll always love you," he whispered pulling away and looking at the audience. I didn't know what that meant, but it didn't sound good. He helped me back down into the front row and everyone started scrambling on me. The security cut them off and I just stared at Harry and Liam. They were talking to each other quietly as Niall thanked everyone for coming. He caught my eye, and seemed to sigh. He gave me a wink before starting to sing. I was stressed out. They started singing, so I just let go and let my mind empty of all it's thoughts. 

********************

"Liam, please tell me what's wrong?" I whispered as he crawled into bed. He shook his head as he  pulled me close to him.

"Liam you better tell me," I spoke seriously as he reached for the lamp.

"Harry and I have been fighting a lot with management babe, it's been really hard. You have no idea. I just...I don't want to talk about it," he whispered closing his eyes tightly as tears poured out. I took my hands and wiped them away. 

"I hate seeing you like this," I spoke feeling my own eyes water up. He laughed a bit as he looked at me.

"I'm fine. Everything is going to be fine," he whispered pulling me to kiss him. I wiped away his remaining tears as he stared at me. Liam was shaking and I felt my heart drop. 

"Liam?" I questioned as I nervously met his gaze. 

"We have to break up Gabby," he whispered the words I hated. I burst into tears as my heart broke through Liam's bandages.