Chapter 18

Hey guys (: so I'm sorry I keep posting the chapters in the morning, but I've been really busy with all my friends and stuff so I apologize! I'm putting chapter 18 up now, and I apologize in advance for it being so short! My sister's birthday party is today, so I'm going to be gone and kids are going to be at my house tonight, so who knows if I'll get anything done. I'll probably do another chapter of Too Late For Love, but I'm holding you all hostage on this story! I feel like I've been writing it for ages! I don't want it to end ): I think there's only going to be one LONG chapter after this, and then the epilogue! I'm going to have to go back and reread what happened at the beginning it's been so long! I'm really glad all of you guys liked this, and actually gave feedback on this! I'm very happy with that, so thank you all from the bottom of my heart (: enjoy. xx.

****Gabby’s POV****

“Harry,” I whispered as we walked through the venue. He stopped walking and looked at me.

“What is it?” he asked as his lips pushed out a bit. I pushed his face and he laughed. I saw Liam over talking with some of the back up dancers. I smiled slightly before looking back at Harry.

“I wanna to go somewhere for a few hours,” I moaned looking at him. He looked toward the stage where the boys were messing around and he gave me a small grin.

“Come on,” he spoke taking my hand and pulling me out of the venue. I grinned as he raced us to the car. He started the car, but Paul caught him.

“Harry Styles!  You get out of the car now!” he demanded and Harry sighed looking at me. I just giggled as he got yelled at.

“Gabriella, let’s go,” Paul spoke sternly and I sighed as I got out of the car. I tagged along behind Harry as we made our way back inside. One of the dancers was teaching Liam a new move and I frowned a bit. Liam had never really had an interest in dancing before. Harry nudged me and I looked at him.

“Ow,” I mumbled before pushing him back. We laughed, but then I saw him go all serious on me. He took me and kissed me for a long time. I felt us get parted by Paul and I sighed. Liam was watching and I saw a bit of sadness on his face. I ran out of the auditorium before I felt any worse. I sat against the wall as I saw girls starting to line up.

“Hey, aren’t you that Gabby girl? Aren’t you dating Liam?” she asked with a snobbiness to her voice. I shrugged looking back down at my knees.

“Hah, he probably broke up with her just like Harry did because she’s a bitch,” I heard another girl call out. I felt tears stinging in my eyes.

“Leave Gabriella alone, she’s done nothing to deserve that kind of hate,” I heard Liam whisper as he helped me up. Screams erupted as he took me inside.

“Don’t listen to them,” he whispered scanning my eyes. I nodded looking away quickly. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

“Come on, you can listen to us rehearse,” he smiled sweetly as he led me back into the auditorium.

*********************

I stood backstage as I watched the boys have the time of their lives. They were finishing off “One Thing” and I grinned. The boys said their thanks before running off stage to change. After a quick pow wow, the boys were changed and ready to hit the road. Liam was off talking to the dancer again and I felt a pang of sadness. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Harry next to me.

“Did you like the concert?” he asked softly as we loaded up into the bus. I nodded as I watched Liam get on the other bus with the dancer.

“Who’s that girl?” I asked quickly as Harry made me a bed in Liam’s abandoned bunk.

“Oh, her name is Danielle, she’s new,” he replied and I nodded. Had Liam gotten over me that fast? Was he all ready interested in a new girl?

“Get some sleep Gabby, you need it,” Harry whispered as he planted a quick kiss on my lips. I watched as the other three boys climbed into their bunks tiredly.

“Goodnight,” I whispered engulfing myself in his arms. I pulled away and crawled up to the top bunk. I took a deep breath before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

****Liam’s POV****

I was surprised by how much I already liked Danielle. She was really cool and down to Earth.

“You can have the couch bed,” Danielle smiled as she undid the couch. I grinned and gave her a hug.

“Thanks,” I replied softly as I made the bed. I started thinking about Gabby, and I was hoping she was going to pick Harry. I really was into Danielle, and figured if I got to know her better, I’d be way more into her. I got in the bed and sighed.

“You okay Liam?” Danielle passed as she went to grab a water.

“Oh I’m fine Dani,” I replied tiredly as I rolled onto my side.

“Well get some rest, you definitely need it,” she smiled as she pecked my cheek. I smiled as she crawled up to her bunk. I closed my eyes as I thought about how differently my life was going to be now.