Chapter 10

Ugh. I've been so busy today. I woke up and laid in bed for a few minutes, then I took a shower. I went downstairs to eat and then I was forced to make my sisters bday invitations which took way longer than I planned...then I was going to start this chapter, but I had to get ready to go to Meaghan's. Then my mom left...and she left her phone at home....so I can't leave because she's out at the mall still...I told her I wanted to leave at 4:30...it's 4:23. I'm so pissed off. Then Anna left to go on her friends boat and she also left her phone here. So basically, if I died, nobody would know until they got home. What a lovely family I have. Good Lord. Okay. Enough of my annoying ranting. Let's get on with the story! xx.

****Liam's POV****

Gabby had to get a lot of stitches in the back of her head where it spilt open, and she'd bruised her collarbone and neck pretty bad, meaning she had to wear a neck brace. She was not very happy about that, let me tell you. It was about four A.M. when we had to get loaded onto the bus. Gabby was groaning and complaining since she'd barely gotten any sleep because she'd been in so much pain. 

"Liam," she moaned from the bed she continued to stay in. I looked over at her as I grabbed her bags to load.

"What babe?" I asked fumbling with the bags.

"Come carry me," she spoke and I felt a smile making it's way to my lips.

"I'll come get you after I put these on the bus okay?" I asked and she gave me what I figured was a nod. I stumbled to the bus and saw Harry leaning up against it.

"Is she okay? I heard her crying in the middle of the night," Harry whispered tiredly. I could see how much he still cared about her and I nodded.

"She's fine right now, I got her some medicine. She didn't get much sleep though because she was in a lot of pain she said," I replied setting her bags down. Harry sighed looking down.

"If I hadn't-" he started, but I shushed him.

"It's over now Harry, there's nothing we can do about it. She'll be fine in no time," I replied giving him a hug. He breathed in the hot, morning air and slumped onto the bus. 

"Everyone ready?" I heard Paul ask as he walked over to us.

"I've got to go get Gabs, who's sleeping on the couch bed?" I asked and Harry jumped out.

"Gabby should, it's the closet thing to a real bed. It'll be good on her neck," he spoke and I nodded, checking with the other boys to make sure that was okay. They nodded tiredly and got on the bus. I swiftly ran inside to see Gabby crying.

"Oh Gabs, do you want more medicine?" I asked running to her side. She looked at me mouthing a yes. I nodded grabbing the bottle of pills. I handed her some, and she gulped them down quickly. I carefully got her cradled in my arms and she squished her eyes in pain.

"Ow," she moaned quietly. I quickly got out of the house as she started crying because of the position she was in. I quickly set her on the couch bed that was undid for her.

"Thanks," she managed as she inhaled and exhaled to ease the pain. Harry was watching her from the slim hallway with tears in his eyes.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked brushing my hand across her messy hair. She took a very deep breath before giving me the slightest shake of the head.

"Get some rest if you can, call me if you need something," I whispered kissing her quickly.

"I love you," she mouthed holding my face for a moment and held my gaze. 

"I love you too," I replied pressing a kiss to her forehead. I turned the lamp off as the bus started to move. I climbed up into my bunk and I heard Harry crying.

"Harry?" I asked peering down into his bunk. He wiped his eyes quickly before looking at me. 

"What?" he asked as he cleared his throat. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked softly and he burst into tears again. I hopped off my bunk and squatted by him.

"I can not stand to see her in that kind of pain Liam!" he cried loudly and I heard Zayn moving from across in his bunk.

"Harry, quiet down," he mumbled without looking out. I touched Harry's shoulder and he looked at me.

"I'm glad you're taking care of her though, you're the best for her, and she deserves nothing but the best," he spoke wiping his eyes again.

"Look Harry, she's sleeping, she's okay right now. I gave her the medicine that should keep her knocked out for a while. When she wakes up, we'll give her the medicine that numbs her," I replied and he nodded.

"Try to get some rest Harry, you need it," I smiled slightly and he gave a chuckle.

"You have no idea," he whispered. I patted him on the back before crawling up into my bunk. Harry still loved Gabby. I'd totally broke the bro code. Why didn't he hate me?