Chapter 11

Okay, I said I was only doing one chapter today, but I'm in such a good mood that I decided to post more (: YAY! I watched A Year In The Making....AMAZING. SO GOOD. I had such a blast tonight with Meaghan and Caroline (I mentioned you again Meaghan ;D). Definitely a time I'll never forget! Have fun at camp and your mission trip! I also get the opportunity to become an editor for @Nyrdeegurl and I couldn't be happier. It honestly means the world to me. I'm beyond happy. Thank you so much! No drama really in this chapter, just a fun, happy time. Just like the day I had today! And with that...I begin (: xx.

****Gabby's POV****

I moaned out in pain hoping someone would wake up. I saw Harry bolt out of his bunk over to my side. He let his strong hand cup my face.

"Do you need more medicine?" he asked staring his green orbs right into my own. I felt myself get lost in them for a moment, but realizing the pain in my neck.

"Yes," I mumbled closing my eyes quickly. He kissed my forehead before going to retreive one of my many prescriptions. I could hear Niall quietly singing in his bunk. I tossed a shoe at his bunk and he moaned.

"Hey!" he whispered poking his head out. I smiled at him and he gave me a smile.

"Come sing to me," I croaked quietly patting the empty space next to me. He nodded as he mouthed one minute. I took a deep breath just as I felt Harry's hand on my own. I looked up at him as he held a glass of water.

"Here," he whispered gently letting the pills fall into my palm. I popped them in and quickly swallowed them. I looked at Harry to see great concern in his eyes.

"I'm okay Harry," I whispered rubbing his hand. He looked at our hands and he stood up. Niall came over just as Harry left. I felt a pang of sadness as he crawled back into his bunk. Niall quietly began to play his guitar and I smiled.

"Teach me," I demanded propping myself up on my elbows. I glanced at the clock seeing it was only about eight in the morning. I finally managed to sit up and I saw Niall looking at me carefully. He set the guitar in my lap and put my fingers on the strings. He looked at me with his crooked smile and I smiled back. 

"Strum," he whispered and I held my breath as I strummed. It sounded lovely. Niall looked at me happily as I strummed away quietly. 

"Niall, would you keep it-" Liam moaned poking his head out, but when he saw it was me he smiled.

"It sounds lovely babe," he winked and I laughed handing Niall his guitar back. 

"Thank you Niall," I smiled and he nodded leaning back on the couch as he played again. He played it much quieter than I had. I leaned back just listening, feeling much better now. I felt two strong arms around me and I saw Liam snuggling in next to me. I smiled as he pecked a kiss into my cheek. Niall looked over and smiled. Liam held me securely as he started to talk to me.

"You feeling better?" he asked brushing the loose hairs out of my face. I tried to read his face, but I couldn't.

"I feel loads better," I replied with a small smile. He smiled with a yawn. I scrunched up my nose and he frowned at me.

"Morning breath," I grinned and he laughed.

"Let me go brush my pearly whites!" he exclaimed quietly as he skipped off to the small bathroom. He was just adorable.

********************

I sat on a couch backstage as I watched the boys perform. I wanted to watch from the front, but Liam wouldn't let me due to my neck. He said it'd get sore and I'd be miserable. I agreed with him and watched happily from backstage. I didn't care about being front row, I was just glad I was on tour with them. Liam caught my eye and gave a wave. I blew him a kiss as he continued to sing. I remembered being pulled on stage when I was dating Harry. It amazed me how they could stand up there and be so calm. I knew if I was pulled on stage now, I'd be booed for dating Liam after recently breaking up with Harry.

"Massive thank you to every single one of you here tonight! We wouldn't have made it this far without you!" Louis called out and the crowd erupted into deafening screams. Liam looked around covering his ears before breaking into a laugh at Niall. 

"You're insecure, don't know what for," Liam started and I smiled bobbing along. I couldn't help myself. I was sick of sitting and being disabled. I started jumping, dancing and singing along. The boys noticed and laughed. I pointed at them and sang my heart out. Niall ran over and grabbed me. I shook my head, but there was no turning back once the bright lights hit me. Niall thrust his guitar in my arms and he moved my fingers all over to make me play the song. Everyone in the crowd was screaming in confusion as Niall jumped up and down as I played it.

"Give it up for Gabriella!" Harry yelled as I began to laugh. The stage was full of adrenaline. It was a rush. Niall took the guitar away and put me on his shoulders. Harry and Liam shared nervous looks before continuing to sing. I was nervous to be on someone's shoulder's again, but I knew I was safe. Niall twirled around and I laughed hysterically. 

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry breathed as a few fireworks lit off. I cheered as the boys said their thank you's and goodbye's. Niall ran off stage and dropped me in his arms.

"You didn't think I'd teach you guitar then not let you show it off did you?" he questioned as he buried me into a sweaty, Horan Hug. I laughed as he pulled away. Liam came over to hug me, but I shook my head.

"You need a shower," I snapped plugging my nose. He sighed with a frown looking at the boys. I grinned and hugged him tight.

"But you're my boy," I whispered kissing his sweet lips.