Chapter 12

Okeh Dokeh. Haven't had anytime to myself today! I woke up at 10:45...I was exhausted from staying up until 2:30 0_o. Immediately after I woke up, my mom told me all these people are coming over and I'm just like...GRRREEAAAT. So I ran back upstairs, did my hair and make-up, then started to clean my room. After that, I went to clean the bathroom, but not before getting into an intense fight with my sister...then I had to go scrub out a rug with stains on it. Vaccuumed the stairs while my mom freaked out...Now here I am. I have about an hour and a half until people start coming, so this might be the only chapter I do until later. I don't know how much longer this is gonna be, probably not too much longer, but who knows? I know how it's gonna end, but I wanna keep you all in suspense (: Okay! Here we go. xx.

****Harry's POV****

I stared at Gabby as she slept with her head in Liam's lap on the way back to the hotel. Liam let her hair slide gently through his fingers, and I'd being lying if I didn't say I wasn't jealous. 

"Harry? You okay?" I heard Louis ask as he nudged my shoulder. I snapped my head to look at him and he backed up against the window.

"I'm fine, sorry, you scared me," I chuckled patting his knee. He nodded slowly before returning to his slouched position. I sighed as I thought about Gabby and Liam. I'd been trying really hard to pretend I was happy for them, when really I couldn't look at them without feeling the need to cry. Gabby probably still hated me because I hurt her, but she didn't even know how much I still loved her. Gabby had been dating Liam for about a month. I thought I'd be over her by now, but seeing her on the bus everyday with those eyes, and her beautiful smile. I closed my eyes as I let my hand race through my mess of curls. 

"Harry, stop looking so depressing," I heard Gabby's voice whisper from the silence. I looked over to see her smiling at me. If only she knew. 

"I'm just tired Gabby," I replied looking out the window, praying we were almost to the hotel. I felt the van stop and I sighed in relief. Liam helped Gabby out, but not before I heard someone from management call his name. 

"Harry, can you take Gabby to our room?" he asked as I stood there, stuck to the ground. 

"Uh...erm...sure," I spoke finally as I let out a breath. Gabby's heart was going to be broken again.

****Liam's POV****

I stared at management as they welcomed me into their room. 

"Hi Liam, we'd like to have a chat with you," a tall man, with a monotone voice spoke. I nodded cautiously as I sat down on the couch. 

"You and Gabby have been dating for...a month or so now? Well...it's just not getting the kind of publicity we expected," he spoke fixing his eyes on me. What was going on? Publicity? I didn't care about any of that!

"Oh Gabby and I don't care about the publicity," I waved it off as he exchanged a bored look with another memeber of management.

"Well we do Liam, you're going to need to break up with Gabby if you want to keep your job, and keep the fans," he spoke bringing his hands together on his lap as his gaze burned into mine. I sat there in complete shock.

"You don't have to decide right now, but we need to know your decision in three days. This is a private conversation as well Liam. If any of this leaks, we will be forced to kick you out of the band" he spoke, finally ripping his eyes from me. I felt like I couldn't move. This was a horrible game they were playing. I stood up without saying a word as I left the room. I walked aimlessly down the halls as I tried to process what they'd just told me. I had to choose between a girl and my job just because the girl was making us lose fans? I was happy those fans were gone! They weren't true directioners if they didn't accept my girlfriend anyways! I stumbled into my room to find it empty. I heard laughter and yells from across the hall in Lou's room. Good. I needed time to think. I fell into the couch and put my face in my hands. That's when everything hit me harder than a ton of bricks. Harry hadn't wanted to break up with Gabby. He'd been forced too...

****Gabby's POV****

I burst into Liam's room laughing from the boys jokes, but I immediately stopped as I saw Liam with his head in his hands. 

"Liam," I called running over to him. I tried to hug him, but the neck brace prevented me. He looked up at me and kissed me.

"I'm fine babe," he whispered, but I didn't believe him.

"No you aren't," I replied brushing away the hair that fell in his brown eyes. He smiled at me. Okay, now I believed him.

"Don't scare me like that," I whispered poking his nose. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Come on, the boys and I are having a great time," I grinned pulling him to stand up. He looked hesitant, but stood up and walked over with me.

"I thought you were tired," he mumbled as we came in the room. I laughed as I sat carefully on the couch.  

"What did management want?" Harry blurted with a sort of fear in his eyes. I looked at Liam who looked nearly devastated. 

"Harry, can I talk to you for a minute?" Liam asked smiling at him. I didn't think much of what was going on so I poked Zayn who was sleeping. Harry followed Liam out of the room and Zayn moaned.

"What do you want?" he grumbled pulling his hood over his head. 

"Come on, you have to play too," I whined and he shook his head. 

"Ow my neck!" I yelped and he sat up quickly. I grinned and he sighed.

"Fine!" he gave in as Niall set me in his lap. 

"Okay, truth or dare," I eyed Zayn as he groaned.