Chapter 20

This is it ): This is the end! I’m quite sad I’m done with it! I wish I could keep writing it, but I could only take it so much further! I am so pleased with the feedback from this story! You guys have been amazing! 90 votes, over 1700 reads and 26 comments. It means more than you’ll ever know! I remember starting this story with 9 fans, like 5 votes all together and just hoping this would be a good story. Finishing the story, I’m ending with 112 votes all together and 50 fans. It’s so surreal to me! I also was offered to be an editor during the process which has helped me meet amazing people and interact a lot more through Wattpad. Thank you all so much for giving this story it’s justice. I truly loved writing it! Keep reading my stories and giving me feedback on those as well. Love you all!

So in 2 minutes UK time the boys were formed. I’m nearly crying. This wouldn’t even have been possible to write if they hadn’t been formed. I owe them my life. They’ve changed everything about me, and I’m so happy. Love you boys! Happy 2 years!!!

****Gabby’s POV****

I got off the plane and Liam immediately greeted me with a huge hug.

“Oh we missed you Gabby,” he whispered as he just held me. I smiled as he hugged me. It seemed to heal me. Liam was always the healer.

“Where is he?” I asked worriedly. Liam took a deep breath and smiled.

“Back at the hotel, he doesn’t know you’re here, and he can't until after the concert,” Liam spoke to me as he loaded my bags into his car. I felt my heart sadden as I realized we weren’t together any longer. He frowned at me as I crawled in the car. He got in next to me and took my hands tightly.

“What?” he asked softly as his thumb grazed along my cheekbone. I shrugged with a weak smile, hoping Liam would buy it.

“Dani helped me plan this, she can't wait to meet you face to face,” Liam grinned excitedly. I smiled seeing him so happy. His smile and happiness made me forget about my own wounded, lonely heart searching for love.

“Harry’s going to be so happy to see you Gabby, he’s missed you the most,” Liam whispered as we pulled up to the hotel. Liam looked at me before his door opened to reveal Danielle. She smiled at me with a wave.

“Hi Gabriella, I’m Danielle,” she spoke softly as she shook my hand.

“Please, call me Gabby, pleasure to meet you,” I whispered smiling. She crawled in next to Liam and I frowned.

“Okay, here’s the plan,” Liam spoke focusing on me.

****Harry’s POV****

The day seemed to pass slower than it usually would. My heart break was making everything unbearable. I had finally convinced myself to just forget Gabby. I wasn’t going to see her ever again, because it would just result in sadness and pain. Ever since the break up, everything had been a mess.

“Harry? We have a sound check in about an hour,” Niall called in my room. I moaned in reply, and heard the door close. I made myself get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom. I was shocked by what I saw. I didn’t even recognize myself. My hair was droopy, my eyes were dull, I had bags under my eyes, and I looked pale, almost sickly. Was this all because of a stupid girl? I growled before throwing my fist into the mirror.