Chapter 6

Okay up to 15 fans. Solid. I've been getting tons of messages though! Which I greatly enjoy (: I also got one of my discussions closed because, yes, I'm a newcomer and didn't know I couldn't advertise unless I was under Share Your Story. Oops. Oh well. So people have also been sending me their stories to read which I also greatly love! I've read a couple really good ones! Okay, I've been procrastinating this chapter, because I have no idea what to do with it (: I guess we're about to find out aren't we? Les go. xx.

****Liam's POV****

Gabby was behind hammered. She could hardly walk she was so wasted. I don't know why I thought it'd be a good idea to let her actually take me to a club with her. She was carrying a glass with something in it, and I knew it had to be something that was pretty strong. The liquid inside was spilling everywhere as she stumbled over to me with a wide grin.

"Liam, try this, good it is," she slurred and I sighed taking the glass from her. 

"I think you've had enough to drink huh Gabs?" I asked grabbing her wrist as she almost fell over. She pouted at me and stomped in place as she crossed her arms.

"I have not! I only had...two!" she whined and I sighed as she stormed off into the mess of people.

"Harry would've let me!" she groaned as I grasped her forearm tightly.

"No he wouldn't have," I spoke sternly trying to get her to focus.

"Liam? Liam?" she asked touching my face. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I remembered escorting her out after she'd partied a little too hard once, and she thought I was her dad.

"What Gabby?" I asked softly as I fixed her hair as it flopped in her face.

"Come on, you dance with me," she urged as she started to spin around. I looked at my watch and decided dancing for a few minutes wouldn't hurt. We started dancing, and I was really having a good time. I remember the song ending and Gabby looking at me seriously.

"Liam, I like you, a lot," she spoke and I couldn't understand why my stomach leapt when she spoke those words. She was drunk. I was sure it meant nothing. 

"I like you too Gabby, now come on, let's get you home," I spoke quickly as I literally dragged her out of the club. A few girls were chasing after me, until my bodyguards came over and helped us into the car. As soon as we got in, Gabby let her head fall to my lap and she fell asleep. I let my fingers glide gently through her hair as she slept. I took a picture and posted it to Twitter.

Someone had a little too much fun partying tonight I think (: @GabGirl

I shut my phone, but immediately it buzzed. Harry. 

****Harry's POV****

"What in the world are you thinking Liam? Taking her out clubbing? She gets drunk so fast!" I groaned and I heard Liam chuckle. This was not a time for laughing.

"Harry, she's fine, nothing happened and she's safely in bed," I heard Liam say and I sighed in great relief. Thank God Liam was there to take care of her while I wasn't.

"I mean, I know we broke up, but I still care about her safety," I coughed not wanting Liam to think anything else of the situation.

"Of course mate, I totally understand! Well, I'm tired as well. See ya in a few weeks lad! Bye," Liam spoke before hanging up. I felt slightly better knowing Liam wasn't doing anything with her. I looked at the picture of Gabby sleeping again. I felt my heart shatter. She was beautiful when she slept. I felt a tear make it's way down my cheek. I angrily wiped it away. I had to get over her at some point! It was no use trying to get back together with her. Management wouldn't let it happen. Liam had been at Gabby's for a week now though. Would management let them get together? Would they break them up too? My phone was buzzing and I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I mumbled and I heard commotion in the background.

"Harold! How are ya?" I heard Lou's voice ring through my phone. I pulled my phone away from ear at his shouting.

"I'm tired and completely miserable," I moaned back and I heard Eleanor talking to someone in the background along with music.

"Well, El and I wanted to know if you want to come and hang out with us. Maybe it'll get your mind off Gabs," he spoke over the noise. I was up for pretty much anything at that moment.

"Yeah, where are you guys at?" 

****Gabby's POV****

I woke up to a slight headache and a very foggy memory. I forced my eyes open and looked at the sleeping Liam next to me. I grabbed my laptop quietly and I was shocked to see Harry with another girl on his Twitter. I guess that's when I lost all feelings for him. He'd gotten over me so quickly. I guess I had too once I started to have feelings for Liam. I was happy for Harry though. Maybe this girl was finally his girl. He looked happy enough in the picture anyways. Liam rolled over and smiled at me.

"Good morning," he yawned as he propped himself up on his elbow to see my computer screen. He frowned at the picture then looked at me to see my reaction.

"I'm happy for him," I replied with a genuine smile. Liam seemed surprised, but smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you're feeling back to your normal self!" he exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I laughed as he began to tickle me. 

"Oh Liam stop!" I begged and he stopped letting his head fall next to mine. We quietly laughed until it died out and we were just staring at each other.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" Liam asked and I wanted to laugh. It was the only thing I did remember from the night before. 

"Of course I do Liam, and I meant it," I whispered brushing my fingertips along his soft, brown hair. He took my hand tightly and he kissed it. Why was he so adorable?

"I know this isn't a very romantic scene, but do you want to be my girlfriend Gabby?" he asked as his brown eyes twinkled with hope. I stared at him for a moment before breaking into a smile.

"Of course I want to Liam, I'd be stupid not to," I whispered as he pulled me into a hug. Maybe this was the start of a brand new life.