Hello Mr. Player Ch. 13

+Okay I don't know how Long or short this will be i am just sort of writing it randomly because i feel like it.

+You should comment Vote Fan Tweet And like because you love me right?(:

+Dont forget to Read My New Story On The Run With Mr. Hottie. ! Its A watty awards Adventure! :D

xxkrislynnxx

Chapter 13

~One Week Later~

Everything has been horrible since alexx returned. I can't do anything without him somehow being there, its quite creepy and its scaring me. What if he tries to hurt Kaden again? I mean come on! who is THAT crazy?

It seems like everything bad has happened to me this year. I sighed running my fingers through my hair as i yanked the keys out of the ignition and walked to Kaden's porch. The door swung open and Kaden Smiled stepping into the doorway and blocking the entrance. I ran forward and wrapped my arms tightly around him laughing when he lifted me off the ground then placed me back.

Kaden has gotten so much better. He still has a lot of wounds that need to heal but now he can walk and talk with out hurting. I still feel like its my fault that hes like this. If i hadn't stayed at his house none of this would have happened, he could have just hated me and i could have stayed with crazy Alexx unaware of how crazy he actually is.

Kaden ushered me inside laying a hand softly on my back and smiled sitting down in the livingroom.

"so how was school today?" He asked grinning at me and wrapping his fingers around mine our hands joined together.

I still haven't told him that Alexx came back, but its not because i dont trust him or something.. its that.. what if he tries to confront him or something? Then he'll get hurt again and it will be all my fault.. AGAIN.

"Good. Math Sucked epically but i survived. I couldn't wait to see you" I murmured leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.

He smiled kissing me back and squeezing my hand tightly before releasing it and wrapping his arms around my waist. i pulled away and he sent me another breathtaking smile pecking me on the lips again.

"I couldn't wait to see you either" he whispered and i blushed when he brought my hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on it.

"I love you Kaylee" He murmured and i grinned.

"I love you too Kaden"

~ALEXX'S POV~

Why does she love that idiot?

Hes not even worth her Time! I am THE BEST guy for her! she told me all her secrets and i never evver ditched her!

Why Does she still love him after he hurt her?

I really don't understand why she is so confusing.

I need to figure out what happened in Her past that made her love kaden so much..

I will find out...

And I will make her mine..

~ERICS POV~

Everything has been different now.

Kaylee and Kaden Are together and Im completely fine with it.

I don't understand how i didn't realize before that they liked eachother. Why didn't i realize that she trusted him with every fiber of her being?

because i was self centered. Im not like that anymore.

I see the love everytime they look at eachother.

The way she came to his house late at night when she had a nightmare and he held her.

I want a love like that.

Hopefully i can find it.

KADENS POV~

I love her.

I want to be with her forever. I can't believe that im with her. She was my best friend, my cousins ex girlfriend and now mine. Shes beautiful,caring, loving, Smart, Funny and the most amazing person i have ever met.

I love her with all my heart. and always will.

She smiled at me and i kissed her again our lips joining and sending a thousand sparks through my body.

How i loved that feeling... The feeling of kissing her..

But why does it seem like shes hiding something from me?

I must find out..

I sighed and leaned back in the couch watching as she stood up and walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. She has this haunting look in her eyes every time she comes home from school, is something going on there? I've asked her before but she just says everythings fine and changes the subject. Is she cheating on me? I really need to know...

Kaylee walked back into the livingroom and plopped down on the couch slowly taking a bite of the applesauce she had just got. she pulled out her cell phone and her eyes widened before she slowly glanced at me her expression guarded.

Yeah.. I need to find out.. and fast.

Note:

Thanks for reading!!! :D! Comment Vote Fan Tweet Like All those things!!! HAHA(:

I can't believe this story is ALMOST coming to an end *Sniffle Sniffle*