Happy Birthday! Liechtenstein

Male!Reader.

July 12

She wasn't feeling well. Not well at all. But she wasn't sick, she was just mad, worried, and all those horrible gut wrenching feelings.

She couldn't vent to her brother because he had enough problems of his own (and part of her problem was his overbearing protectiveness).

She just wanted to open up and be reckless. So the first thing she did on the list was run away. Well, she wasn't actually running away, just going to the outside world without her brother's permission. She did not feel bad about it at all and her breaths seemed to be coming to her easier now.

Was she so seriously closed up that this simple thing got her pumped up on adrenalin?

Psh, who cares now?

But through her carefree skipping, she didn't notice the handsome man right in front of her, and she bumped right into him.

They stumbled backwards and almost fell down, but luckily [Name] caught his balance at the last second. Once she regained her own balance, she let out a string of apologizes.

"I-I am so sorry, mister! I w-wasn't looking where I was going. Please forgive me!" She fumbled and stuttered, twiddling her fingers and avoiding eye contact.

The young man furrowed his eyebrows and held out his hands trying to calm her down. "D-don't worry! It's my fault for not moving out of the way!"

This continued on for another ten minutes.

So, as they handle that problem I'll tell you why [Name] was out and about.

[Name's] three best friends, aka The Bad Touch Trio, kept pestering him about getting a girl of his own. He started getting upset and disapproved of their idea's (and wouldn't admit he was actually a prude) and he left to get some fresh air and think about it a bit more.

Did he really need a girlfriend? He hasn't had one in a while... And then it hit him in the face.

Here was the perfect opportunity that bumped into him right now!

"Would you like to go get coffee with me?"

No use trying to take that back. But it did stop her from saying sorry 50 different ways.

"O-oh! Um..." This time she looked into his eyes, but still bit her lip showing her shyness. She thought over his request and then came to the conclusion, wasn't this what she wanted? And he definitely wasn't some weirdo who turned out to be a murderer; or what it seemed.

Taking a leap out of her comfort zone, she smiled sweetly. "I would really like that!"

[Name] let out a breath of relief. "Great! U-um, do you want to go now or...?" He put his hands in his pockets and moved his shoulders awkwardly.

"Why not?"