Happy Birthday! Japan

Why are there so many countries for this month?!

Feb. 11

Today was the day. The day to throw the most extravagant and best birthday party ever! Kiku's the best person to surprise, too~.

You dialed Alfred's number on the phone to set up plans but Japan opened the sliding door to the room you were in.

"Hello, [Name]-san," he politely greeted.

"Hello, Kiku," you said cheerfully back, trying to hide your impatience. You hit the end button on the phone and set it down to talk with Kiku without seeming rude. Then you jumped up suddenly remembering something you had to do and apologized. "I-I'll be right back! Sorry."

The Japanese man knitted his eyebrows but dismissed his confusion knowing better than to question the things you did. His eyes lit up a bit when he noticed your forgotten calender book on the table opened up to a specific month and day. Leaning over the table to get a better look at it, he saw in all sparkly stickers and smiley faces how his birth date circled with the caption of: 'Surprise Party for Kiku!'

He sighed with a sweat-drop. Were you seriously going to do that?

You came back with a smile but it fell when you saw that he found out what was written in the book. "Wha, Kiku! Why did you look? Now it wont be a secret any more and--" you pouted and rambled.

Before Kiku could get flustered he grabbed your wrist despite his respectful nature. "[Name]-chan, you don't need to have a big party for me. I'm fine without it," he smiled.

"But..." you jutted out your bottom lip.

"Why don't we just have some tea and enjoy the cherry blossoms?" Kiku suggested.

"O-okay," you shyly smiled.

-.-.-.-.-

Was that okay? It seemed kinda boing to me... u_u

*holds in squeal and jumps up and down* And tomorrow is Spain's birthday~~