Happy Birthday! Belgium

Male!ReaderxBelgium. Will I ever get these out exactly on their birthday's again?

April. 19

How could she not notice you? You tried everything to get her attention, but only got small responses. It's that Spanish guy who always gets in your way. You couldn't hate him though, but you didn't like him either (Her brother is also a problem but you didn't want to get to into that in fear he might read and find out about this).

You sighed with your hands in your pockets, walking down a sidewalk kicking a rock whenever you got close to it. Your current position was near the small shop Emma and her brother owned. Lovino and Antonio occasionally work there, but maybe you'll get lucky this time.

The bell above the door rang as you opened it and stepped inside. You were greeted by a chipper voice saying a welcome.

"Hello, [Name]! How are you today?"

You looked up and saw that she was...alone. Glancing around to make sure her brother or anybody else randomly popped up, nobody revealed themselves; unless they were hiding or being really quiet.

Can I see a fist-pump?

"U-uh, hi, Emma. I-I am doing good." You blushed and stuttered.

She let out a laugh and moved her way around the counter only stopping for a second to get something. She pulled out a slice of strawberry shortcake and glided to your side (it looked like gliding to you. You just have a thing for making things seem more angelic).

"Would you like to try some~? We just started selling them today and you'll be the second one to try it," Emma winked. She held the fork with the strawberry sweetness to your mouth and did an 'ah' expression like she was feeding a baby. Parting your lips, she stuffed the cake in your mouth and smiled wider. "Is it good?"

As you chewed, you blushed and nodded. Why couldn't it be your feeding the cake to her?

"Are you sure? Why are you pouting?" She became concerned and you couldn't take it anymore. You took her face in your hands and stared deep into her green eyes.

"I really, really like you!"

This time, she blushed.

Can you guess the rest?