Happy Birthday! Egypt

Sorry if the touring thing is in-accurate if you ever went to Egypt! And one or two bad words are used ;) but you guys should be mature enough~

February 28

Today you were out for an adventure. You didn't care where but you found yourself in the dry desert of Egypt. Clad in your binoculars, camera, khaki shorts, and tank top you were all set. And it was just a 105 ゚ F weather, no big deal.

Shielding your eyes from the blinding sun, you surveyed each pyramid to choose which one you wanted to explore first. Picking the one on your right you couldn't be more excited for anything. Nearing the entrance, you were glad that you were going somewhere inside and underground to get away from the heat. Going all the different ways, you took pictures constantly at anything. You only stopped when you got to the last part of the tour in the one pyramid and contently looked at all the artifacts from so long ago. Amazing really.

But to your side a group of three teenage boys chatted loudly. Feeling irritation, you zoned in on their conversation and got surprised at what you heard.

"Hey, do you think we will be able to smuggle this shit out. Bet we could get a lot of money for this," one of the boys snickered.

The other two laughed the same way and either agreed or shrugged. The boy closest to the one who talked first urged him on. "C'mon, I dare you to take it."

You couldn't take it anymore as rage surged through you about the ignorance in the boys. You stomped up to them and pointed a finger in their faces.

"Don't you dare take a thing! I will beat you up if you even try!"

The three stared at you for a moment before crossing their arms thinking you could be a joke. You couldn't take all three of them at the same time. Just when things were about to get out of hand, an older guy that seemed native to the land walked up with a stoic face.

"You won't be able to steal anything," he spoke, "or else I'll make sure that you guys go to the police."

It didn't seem like much of a threat, but there was something in his voice that meant business and the boys stiffened up and left the place. Then the tan man turned to you and showed a faint smile. "Thanks for trying to help. My name is Gupta."

"My name is [Name]." You smiled and held out your hand. You were definitely going to hang out with him for the rest of your time here.

-.-.-.-.-

Y'know were I live, it actually gets to 115 degrees during July a couple of times :P This winter it didn't even snow at all! Well, to me thats good 'cause I hate the cold.

The town I live at is near the lowest point in Noth America~ Crap! Now you can probably find out easily where I could be if you just Google it.... Another hint is that one time is that it actually got to 135 degrees one year there o.o (The highest temp. so far)