Happy Birthday! Austria

EEEEEEE! It's Austria~! :'D I love him so much because we're so alike, I'm just like the girl version of him :3 So when I grow older I'm just going to be some lady playing on the piano (horribly) while complaining about something.

Austria - October 26

Music from the grand piano filled the room, it was simply perfect; fitting the mood. A serious face to get this done without a mistake.

Soothing and...

A finger slipped and hit the wrong note.

You growled in frustration that you messed up again. It was Roderich's birthday today and you wanted to repay him from all the piano lessons he gave you. Though with the hard piece that you were trying to play it seemed impossible. But you couldn't give up on this since you had nothing else to give him. Your countries economy hasn't been the best lately. So you had to do this unless he wanted his eardrums forever ruptured when you play the violin. You shuddered. That is not a memory experience you want to go back to.

You layed your forehead to the keys of the piano which cause the low echo of the chords bounce off the walls. Then the doors behind you opened violently and an angry Austria stomped into the room.

"Stupid France! I DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN! Who the hell does he think he is?! And then he tries to compliment my 'serious but cute expressions?'" You stared at him and secretly agreed in your head that he does complain a bit like a woman....

"U-uh, Mr. Austria?"

His head shot towards you but softened once he knew who it was.

"Oh, hello [Name]. Sorry for that rude entrance, there's just some irritating people out there." He fixed the ruffles of his shirt and turned presently to you.

"I can imagine," you sweat-dropped.

"Your trying to play the piano," he questioned. He got the ''trying' part right.

"Yeah..." you decided that this was the one moment to set him down to play for him so you took the opportunity, "W-wait. It is your birthday today, so um, I have a song that I have been praticing that I want to play for you and-"

A smile lightly tugged on Austria's lips and he went to go sit next to you on the piano bench. "Then we shall play together. I would enjoy that more."

Your eyes sparkled and you quickly set your hands back into playing position and started the song. His slender fingers started along with your, too, and the harmonizing sound made you feel more than excited. Each of you played the chords perfectly.

You never wanted it to end but the music slowly came to an end and you smiled up at him. "Happy Birthday!" you beamed.

Roderich's hand reached to the side of you face and brought you into a gentle kiss. You imediately melted into it, you didn't mind this being an extra to his gift from you.

[Extended Ending]

A Hungarian girl stood behind the door watching the scene. She lowered her pan and smiled. She guessed she can go another day without hitting anybody.

-.-.-.-.-.-

I was totally stuck on this one for what to do! Thank god I was able to get this one done today. I hope you liked it and tell me if I should improve on anything!